General Yuzuru Chat

15 минут назад, Elle сказал:

Don't! It's too soon and if u say it it becomes worse :8:

Btw, that step sequence... I cried.

Just dropping here for a second to say that in the very beginning of this video Russian commentator with enormous sensibility - which is a bit unusual - doesn't comment about silver or mistakes, but says: "Still the only one and great. Unique! Samurai with the face of a child....Yuzuru Hanyu!" And I start to cry already since that moment. 

2 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

Just dropping here for a second to say that in the very beginning of this video Russian commentator with enormous sensibility - which is a bit unusual - doesn't comment about silver or mistakes, but says: "Still the only one and great. Unique! Samurai with the face of a child....Yuzuru Hanyu!" And I start to cry already since that moment. 

The face of a child:english1:

7 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

He is a pretty samurai, that is true. A warrior.

34 minutes ago, singermelodie1 said:

So which one do you guys prefer?

Yuzuru in a turtleneck or a V neck?

Turtleneck hands down! I really don't like V-necks, never have. :disdain: But Yuzu looks amazing in turtlenecks- his practice tops are mock necks which is a kind of turtleneck and I know we all feel some type of way when we see Yuzu in his UA gear :muahaha:

By the way guys, could we put all the clips of Yuzu's single jumps in a compilation thread? It would be good for any skating fanyus and also just for general appreciation since he's such a good jumper.

13 minutes ago, dotsquare said:

Turtleneck hands down! I really don't like V-necks, never have. :disdain: But Yuzu looks amazing in turtlenecks- his practice tops are mock necks which is a kind of turtleneck and I know we all feel some type of way when we see Yuzu in his UA gear :muahaha:

By the way guys, could we put all the clips of Yuzu's single jumps in a compilation thread? It would be good for any skating fanyus and also just for general appreciation since he's such a good jumper.

I feel like Yuzu should always wear his training gear, and when he's not he should definitely keep his clothes tight. I mean, it's like he's made for tight clothes, if I were him I'd show my body off all the time. :9:

7 minutes ago, singermelodie1 said:

I don't think they make those

They should. :devilYuzu:

3 minutes ago, Elle said:

I feel like Yuzu should always wear his training gear, and when he's not he should definitely keep his clothes tight. I mean, it's like he's made for tight clothes, if I were him I'd show my body off all the time. :9:

They should. :devilYuzu:

that's why I love lgc outfit and he looks good in pastel color

:thanks: @gladi ! ! !

Looking back once more, it’s been a dramatic skating career.

Almost to the extent that even I myself am not keeping up. As if I’m on a roller coaster. When I can’t win I really can’t win; then I train a lot and once I get into really good shape, I get injured. Rinse and repeat. The gap between good times and bad is extreme, and there are times when even I myself can’t keep up.  

ETA: This cheeky little brat :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

You competed with the best spinner in the world?

Yes. Stéphane was practicing for a show at Katsuyama (in Sendai where Hanyu used to train), and I started spinning next to him. I earnestly thought I could win. Eventually, he got serious about it. There was no way I could have won. But Stéphane remembered, and later on asked me, “You were that tiny kid who kept doing spins at the time, weren’t you?”