General Yuzuru Chat

On 4/3/2018 at 5:49 PM, Xen said:

Speaking of which, have we ever seen him do a single salchow, loop or flip jump-one that was not a popped jump?

During the first Olys practice he did quite a few intended singles. I remember I took his flip that was aired on Japanese TV as a reference but I'm horrible at finding videos. (I have a clip that I recorded from by laptop screen on my phone lol)

eta: I found it (at 11:02)

There's a sal at 9:41 and 10:14 and a waltz jump out of back counter at 13:31. There's a lutz at 11:34 and a loop at 12:40 but they only filmed his feet

(Bonus: Tachida commenting on Yuzu)

21 hours ago, tafattsbarn said:

Oh the flags are so nice! Great idea :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

@cirelle hello fellow swede :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

:cheers: I saw your nick and had my suspicions, hi!

1 hour ago, robin said:

During the first Olys practice he did quite a few intended singles. I remember I took his flip that was aired on Japanese TV as a reference but I'm horrible at finding videos. (I have a clip that I recorded from by laptop screen on my phone lol)

eta: I found it

There's a sal at 9:41 and 10:14 and a waltz jump out of back counter at 13:31. There's a lutz at 11:34 and a loop at 12:40 but they only filmed his feet

(Bonus: Tachida commenting on Yuzu)

It’s from *the* practice! Why haven’t I seen this before?! :smiley-laughing021: In many ways the streamed practices were some of my favorite parts of the Olys. 

23 minutes ago, singermelodie1 said:

I miss him already:peekapooh:

Don't! It's too soon and if u say it it becomes worse :8:

Btw, that step sequence... I cried.