General Yuzuru Chat

39 minutes ago, Floria said:

I don't think It's likely but I am selfish and want him to go, because it's the nearest competition for me :laughing:.

me too... i’ve already had to stop myself from trying to plan the easiest journey to grenoble just in case:13877886:

7 minutes ago, valkyrie said:

me too... i’ve already had to stop myself from trying to plan the easiest journey to grenoble just in case:13877886:

low key selfishly praying he does either IDF or Rostelecom... because that's the only two I can afford traveling to next season :13877886:

Isn't IDF the last GP event though? That doesn't seem likely then... :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01:

26 minutes ago, Smultron said:

low key selfishly praying he does either IDF or Rostelecom... because that's the only two I can afford traveling to next season :13877886:

Isn't IDF the last GP event though? That doesn't seem likely then... :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01:

Me three. IdF is the only GP comp I can make it to :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: Sounds like a legit rumour to me but I guess we'll see.

1 hour ago, Floria said:

Perfect 4T demonstration (with different angles) from Yuzu and Patrick

btw I learned toe loop from Yuzu (from last year's 24TV single toe loop demo). I watched it like 20-30 times in slow motion and then did it on the first try. The power of image training!

Could you post the single toe loop video? I'd love to see it :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

(sorry about the double post!) 

hace 6 minutos , SparkleSalad said:

He sounds as desperate not to let go of Mr Hanyu as we are. :biggrin: (Please, an Australian tour! I beg of you! :13877886:)

if there is a pro competition in the future this will be finally our chance to get  Yuzu, Javi and Patrick podium :laughing:. Hopefully we are talking about distant future... 

57 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

He sounds as desperate not to let go of Mr Hanyu as we are. :biggrin: (Please, an Australian tour! I beg of you! :13877886:)

yes please Australia is just below me :peekapooh:also pro competition.. I need to see my uncles again in a not-so-jump-focused competition :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

:disdain: OT is this a new yuzu emote? I swear I just saw it today and I love it :biggrin::biggrin:

27 minutes ago, Floria said:

if there is a pro competition in the future this will be finally our chance to get  Yuzu, Javi and Patrick podium :laughing:. Hopefully we are talking about distant future... 

A pro competition sounds great. Unlike other professional sports (tennis, golf, etc), professional figure skating doesn't involve competitions between skaters. Ice shows are great opportunity to watch star skaters from different times but to me, those shows do not have the edge and the electric atmosphere of the competition.

I guess we all need anything to help pass the drought season - Mr G included!?

6 hours ago, freeyafanfan said:

I hope yuzu gets to glide and stroke around the ice at #CionTu we don't need jumps, zu!

No, we don't need jumps (or anything else).  Kurt Browning says that Yuzu is the only skater around who can have the audience riveted on him even when he's standing on the ice doing nothing.  In any case it would be great if Yuzu mc'ed the event and did it while on the ice himself, although I can see the audience would be clamoring for him to cheat and do one, itsy-bitsy teeny-weenie jump.  The thing that would totally bring the house down would be for him to do a 4A.  That would be the jump seen 'round the world (when it goes viral on YouTube).