General Yuzuru Chat

Message from Yuzu on CWW website:

The guest skaters are those who have influenced me while I develop as a skater, and those who have passed various things on to me, not just the influences.

Appreciation towards such bonds with people.
No one can achieve anything alone, everyone lives because of some kind of bonds with others.
Inheriting things and passing them on through skating.

I hope you will enjoy the performances of the greatest skaters and feel the "inheritance".

http://www.continueswithwings.com/

I love the way they put a photo of him skating Hope and Legacy under this message.

1 minute ago, sweetwater said:

The guest skaters are those who have influenced me while I develop as a skater, and those who have passed various things on to me, not just the influences.

No one can achieve anything alone, everyone lives because of some kind of bonds with others.

I hope you will enjoy the performances of the greatest skaters and feel the "inheritance".

I love the way they put a photo of him skating Hope and Legacy under this message.

What a beautiful message :smiley-sad021:. He really is wise, sounds like it's going to be a beautiful show.

25 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

Aww how beautiful to wake up to this news about the ice show and Yuzu's message. Sounds like an amazing show. I really hope it'll be televised. :snonegai:

@Hanmgse, @yuzuonice

Thank you so much for the feedback! I'm a bit relieved because the mid part was very hard to translate because the Japanese were written in a very Japanese way (omitting subject, etc.) so I thought the translation might sound a bit funny in English. :tumblr_inline_n2pjd0smCx1qdlkyg:

Looking forward to hearing more details on the show later!

55 minutes ago, b138oo said:

10,000 yen for 2 is considered really cheap isn’t it?

Those ticket prices are, overall, about the same or slightly cheaper (depending on the seating area) than NHK and definitely cheaper than GPF last year. To give you an idea. (Getting one will be probably be 1,000,000 times more impossible, though LOL)

5 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

the idea of the ice show without him skating feels like he saw our posts about just wanting him to come out and sit on a chair playing around during galas and we'd already be satisfied :smiley-laughing021:

Well, we did say something about suspecting he lurks... maybe if not personally, his antenna beams just lurk everywhere.

Kind of like:

Yuzu: *closes eyes, puts fingers to side of head* Let's see what is the interwebs saying now....

Yuzu: *hair strands start standing up into antenna formation* Let's  see...pride at my medal, naturally...hmm, some anger at antis, oh....jokes about the purple pants and me doing POTO 2.0, nah why are they thinking that? ....oh, some suggestions that I act as a commentator for ice shows....

Yuzu: *opens eyes, hair antennas flatten* Not a bad idea...I fulfill both obligations to sponsors and fulfill the wishes of fans in one move...

*If he does lurk, I wonder if I'm mostly known as the weirdo who makes too many jokes at his expense* :headdesk2:

5 minutes ago, Xen said:

Well, we did say something about suspecting he lurks... maybe if not personally, his antenna beams just lurk everywhere.

Kind of like:

Yuzu: *closes eyes, puts fingers to side of head* Let's see what is the interwebs saying now....

Yuzu: *hair strands start standing up into antenna formation* Let's  see...pride at my medal, naturally...hmm, some anger at antis, oh....jokes about the purple pants and me doing POTO 2.0, nah why are they thinking that? ....oh, some suggestions that I act as a commentator for ice shows....

Yuzu: *opens eyes, hair antennas flatten* Not a bad idea...I fulfill both obligations to sponsors and fulfill the wishes of fans in one move...

*If he does lurk, I wonder if I'm mostly known as the weirdo who makes too many jokes at his expense* :headdesk2:

then I'll be known as the overly dramatic procrastinating student :facepalm:

Just now, Fay said:

Yay for new streaming and gossiping parties! Great news! The off season doesn’t have to be drought season! 

More importantly, we get commentator/talk show host Zu. The antics might be more than normal :devilYuzu: