General Yuzuru Chat

9 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

i hope bad things happen to those people that made fake bids.. is that too much... 

it's the third time!

It’s out of hand. Can’t they have the bidders deposit half of their bids first or something.  :slinkaway:

12 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

i hope bad things happen to those people that made fake bids.. is that too much... 

it's the third time!

I hope they accidentally place a nonrefundable 999M bid to a Miyagi-based charity

How hard can it be to control those effin' bids, FFS? How does that bloody site work anyway? Can just anybody with an email address make a non-binding bid? Geez, just thinking about how hard it can be to get your money back from some sketchy online shops, but apparently you don't have to be afraid that someone is gonna bill your ass if you put down a bid for the price of a small mansion? Yeah that makes sense. What kind of Darwin-award-worthy brain thinks it's funny to mess up a charity auction?

3 minutes ago, Pamigena said:

How hard can it be to control those effin' bids, FFS? How does that bloody site work anyway? Can just anybody with an email address make a non-binding bid? Geez, just thinking about how hard it can be to get your money back from some sketchy online shops, but apparently you don't have to be afraid that someone is gonna bill your ass if you put down a bid for the price of a small mansion? Yeah that makes sense. What kind of Darwin-award-worthy brain thinks it's funny to mess up a charity auction?

I really hope this entire chaos will not affect the real bidders! Cause as many times as they reset it they loose credibility, thus real higher bidders.

Hey guys! I've been a casual fan of yuzuru since sochi but recently started following him a lot closely since around January (Olympics hype!). I'm really glad he's putting his health first and seeing him so happy since Pyeongchang has been great! 

I just started looking at this thread and I saw a lot of posts about trolls on twitter, the auction bid and Japanese media protraying his fans in a mocking way, which I'm kind of confused about? I thought he was really loved and popular in Japan just in general with the public, at least that's the impression I got from Chinese fans? Could anyone explain a bit to me? 

32 minutes ago, GreatLakesGal said:

This is so sweet. You can see that the two of them genuinely like each other--nothing forced about those hugs!

Yeah, you can tell Yuzuru truly admires and appreciates Boyang.