General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, cinemacoconut said:

The most liked figure skating video on Youtube is 69K Parisiane Walkways Sochi 2014.

I looked it up!

Doesn't Yuzu's H&L World's '17 have like.... 2.8 million views or something? 

Edit: Oh wait... You said likes never mind. 

5 minutes ago, OonsieHui said:

Doesn't Yuzu's H&L World's '17 have like.... 2.8 million views or something? 

I think they were counting by the likes on the video. The most popular video of Yuzu's H&L from Worlds has 48K likes, less than the 69K Parisienne Walkways from Sochi has. 

1 hour ago, Anony said:

They should force the bidders to make a full deposit, so if it's fake, well fvck them:tumblr_inline_mzx8t825tZ1r8msi5:

OT: I honestly haven't done a bid on eBay in ages (and when I did it was a Buy Now) but does it do that? 

50 minutes ago, ClarissaH said:

I think they were counting by the likes on the video. The most popular video of Yuzu's H&L from Worlds has 48K likes, less than the 69K Parisienne Walkways from Sochi has. 

Yes PWalkways is the most liked figure skating video on youtube. Even more than yunas olympic vids. 

3 hours ago, cinemacoconut said:

The most liked figure skating video on Youtube is 69K Parisiane Walkways Sochi 2014.

I looked it up!

I don't know how anyone who has seen this performance (or his Prince SP) can say he is not capable of skating "extroverted"--i.e., playing to the crowd. Because he certainly did that here.

Has anyone else noticed the eerie similarity between Yuzu's latest Seimei and Chopin (in the gold sequins added to the collar) costumes and the ICONIC images of him playing with the golden streamers at Rostelecom cup in October? I think maybe this fanart sparked the comparison for me (SO beautiful!)

http://figureskating-in-color.tumblr.com/post/171345773982/congratulations-2-time-olympic-champion-being-a

The things is, he already designed the changes to Seimei and Chopin BEFORE Rostelecom cup, so clearly the streamers did not influence him (except I guess they had gold streamers in 2011 when he was in Russia, but I doubt he would have even seen images from back then).

I don't know if I can find the words but I feel that somehow the costume design reflects a "true" representation of invisible forces that Yuzu taps into when he skates, and the golden streamers somehow follow this same kind of pattern- but of course, only when surrounding HIM (I don't think any other skater playing with the streamers would have had quite the same effect). I guess that's as close as I can get, aside from just saying everything about Yuzuru is simply MAGICAL to me!

:snpeace:

To all :satellite: 

belated happy 3000 pages!!! :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Yay for the most extra forum and the most extra fans for the most extra (and most adorkable) skater!:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

And :bow: for the most extra thread, I guess keeping up with it should become an olympic sport too... higher faster stronger it's quite a fitting motto:0006:it's the ultimate test of a true fanyu's devotion:tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw::laughing:

Re: PW and LGC

I love that those programs highligh a different side of Yuzuru's skating and character and I'd like to see a few more programs like that in the future  (tho I just want to see more Yuzu programs in general):10636614:

But not Hello I love You, that's...not my fave, really.:8:  Instead, once again I'm going to celebrate what an amazing program Change ex is (when skated by 20 years old bubbly Yuzu without ugly gloves :P). I love when Yuzuru is basically telling people "watch me and have fun with me":9:

re: auction.

I hope trolls had enough "fun" and will leave it alone from now on. People playing with charity don't have any kind of human decency (just like those who see other people's misfortunes like chances for making money), I'd pity them for their sad and unfullfilling lives, as all they want is making everyone feel as miserabile as them, but I am angry so I'll just wish for whatever piece of technology they use for fake bids to suffer a most timely demise (and I am very close to wishing for their real bank accounts to be hacked, so they learn that playing with other people's lives through a screen isn't funny at all)  

3 minutes ago, yuzuonice said:

wow, they're really exposing Yuzu like this? :P

(this thing is actually hilarious though... Hanae became a fridge... just a few weeks after being told by Yuzu to eat him :smiley-laughing021:)

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2018-03-08/popular-voice-actors-play-household-electronics-in-promo-videos/.128674

Spoiler

I really wish he went full otaku and asked Natsuki Hanae to record something to use as his alarm:rofl:"Yuzu... If you don't wake up how can i eat you?"