General Yuzuru Chat

17 minutes ago, PomeloPooh said:

But they could be from a few years ago, and not his shoe size now. It's not the model he uses this year, right? It's Ice Fly, but I think he's using Piano now?

12 minutes ago, Xen said:

True, guess his feet could have grown.

This was from when he was 15YO: "My shoe size is 25.5cm.  However, my skates are a bit bigger, 27cm."

Source: [x]

9 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

¥120 million is approximately $1.46 million Canadian.

Still not enough to buy a house in Vancouver.

I like the fact we're all comparing this to the cost of real estate.

Now Fanyus can also use this as reference to which city to settle down and buy a house in. =)

2 minutes ago, VyVy99 said:

Still waiting for that one post that makes it into 3000, can we just spam cute squishy stuff about him for a happy 3000 :winky::dancingpooh:

You're not the only one - I am waiting for the 3000 party :9::kitty:

Though - I should be going to school right now xP

10 minutes ago, Xen said:

I like the fact we're all comparing this to the cost of real estate.

Now Fanyus can also use this as reference to which city to settle down and buy a house in. =)

Yepp It's interesting - as it already went over the price of a flat in my capital city some time ago xP (Average price for a flat is there like little over 300 000$ xP )

2 minutes ago, Xen said:

Ah, there were some fake bids then, the bid just got reset back to 59 Mil yen. Meh.

Yeah... I mean... just 59 mil..... nothing much...... :xD::1::headdesk2:

also YAY HAPPY 3000!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tumblr_mdpjktkDxp1qdlkyg:

This is so embarassing to say but there's a MAD I made, no, put together to be precissed. Since it's basically cuts of videos from Language of skates or Axel Yuzu. I know it's super wrong so I made it private just for my own satisfaction  :headdesk2:

You know when you saw a beautiful video with great editing skills but you just don't like the BGM?? Well I used a diffenrent song that I thought would suit Yuzu perfectly. If y'all wanna check it out I'll post the link here for squishy Yuzu sake. :slinkaway:

ETA: Here's my unacceptable sin

Raise a glass to the planet, the people who created and run the planet, and all of us here, the optimists, the cynics and the resigned. Raise another one to PM Pooh and may he triumph over his current troubles and competition. And most of all, raise a third glass for 3000 to our Evil Overlord Trollzuru, champion of the Olympics, the world and our hearts. Long may be reign.