General Yuzuru Chat

hace 1 minuto , Xen said:

I can finally do translations analyzing his skating without worrying about him.

No drought, there will be CMs.

Now I have plenty of time to start learning Japanese and finally catch up on OWG FS thread :laughing:

9 minutes ago, PomeloPooh said:

Didn't he say he'll try to get a flight as expensive as possible? Another pro point for going to Australia :biggrin:

LOL I think Australia is actually comparatively cheap to fly to from Japan, I think Europe/USA may be more expensive : P (I mean, he's VERY WELCOME TO COME TO DENMARK BEFORE JUNE 2018 TOO, I'M JUST SAYING YUZURU)

1 minute ago, kaerb said:

LOL I think Australia is actually comparatively cheap to fly to from Japan, I think Europe/USA may be more expensive : P (I mean, he's VERY WELCOME TO COME TO DENMARK BEFORE JUNE 2018 TOO, I'M JUST SAYING YUZURU)

COME TO THE UK! HE WANTED TO GO TO THE COUNTRYSIDE WITH POOH :LOL:

He still has to be in Japan for the talk shows which are advertised as coinciding with Makuhari and Kobe FaOI so who knows, even if he doesn't perform he might stick his head out. I suppose they can always reschedule the talk shows as they didn't set any particular date yet. 

(And I might be insane and try for tickets just in case.) :13877886:

3 minutes ago, Floria said:

Now I have plenty of time to start learning Japanese and finally catch up on OWG FS thread :laughing:

I have Oly threads from 6 forums that I need to catch up to, and I'm only half way through the first one😂 Starting to wonder how I did it during past competitions when I flollowed most of them almost real-time😂

24 minutes ago, kaerb said:

:10742289: it's all good, I would've been in Europe anyway and I'm still looking forward to seeing the men~ yep, time to save up so you can go all ~rich Japanese obasan~ on next season's tickets with a vengeance (or even to ice shows!)

Look, if he wants to go somewhere with lots of beautiful nature where no one will be mobbing him for autographs and run into me so I can show him around, I'm just saying Sydney is the perfect place (but he can't swim so like...maybe don't go to our beaches lsakjas)

I'm from Sydney too! I'd love for Yuzu to come here :darklordyuzu:  Sydney is a pretty relaxed city. Although knowing Yuzu, he probably has zero interest in vacationing considering he hasn't been to Niagra Falls once

I'm relieved. I thought he might need 6-8 months rehab so 3 months is basically Boston level. In 2016, he's off ice right after WC and back to training around late June, so this time, hopefully it will be around mid-late May. That will give him plenty of time to prepare for next GPs. With the changing rules coming up, I think most skaters will wait for new rule (around June I think) to do the choreo so he wont be late in preparing. He still can do some ice show in mid June/July. Pray for his speedy recovery. 

I wonder if he would go back to toronto for rehab ? 

Finally I can watch JWC and WC in peace =))

And in a small corner of the world, at night, with his eyes closed, Boyang has a dream where a large plush pooh pats him on the head and whispers to him, "You know what to do for my owner, don't you?" He wakes up, rubs his eyes and notices no poohs in his room. It was just a dream...or was it?