General Yuzuru Chat

Hey guys so... instead of doing actual work, I omg why did I do this decided to use my valuable time making videos :facepalm:

yes procrastination to a new level for me. :war:

So I decided to do a compilation videos just like ones that is already on youtube. All video does not belong to me and the clips are mostly from broadcasted media 

please excuse my non existent video editing skills

Enjoy :9:

Finally caught up with this thread after playing catch up since Yuzu's arrival in PC about 400 pages ago :dpooh: I knew that I would be lagging behind once the Olympics started, but I never expected that it would take this long to catch up. And I still have all the interviews :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

Now that I've caught up, I feel a bit empty and the reality that the Olympics are over hits hard :sadPooh:

But it was an experience like no other, really, this Olympics. For the first time ever, my family sat down with me to watch the competitors, even though they don't watch any FS unless I show them some of Yuzu's performances. They had to bear with my squealing and jumping after Yuzu's performances, haha.

And my colleague tuned in to the Men's event too, even though he doesn't watch FS either. Though he only caught the SP and missed the FS :headdesk2: But at least he caught Yuzu's FS scores and gold medal win :laughing: As a casual viewer, what caught his attention most was Yuzu's SP tech score and Pooh rain, haha. Can't deny that Pooh rain is the most obvious thing to a casual viewer, I guess. But I think he was pretty amazed when I told him that Yuzu was still injured and won while on painkillers. Maybe he'll turn into a Fanyu one day and join our male squad :biggrin:

Now all I hope for is a speedy recovery for Yuzu and we'll be able to see him competing again soonest possible. But just take his time and recover well. I'll be waiting. :)