General Yuzuru Chat

47 minutes ago, Maleko said:

Aaaw

You know, I think that these actions are Yu's very subtle ways of keeping Shoma in his place--that is, below him. Like the Queen of England, he's not about to abdicate his throne as Japan's Figure Skating King. Not yet anyway.

I especially love it when he pets him! :rofl:

2 hours ago, SydneyH said:

Well time to time there is some Japanese article  on internet which talked about it and it seems like something true but you can't really know 100% if it's real I remember there were some twitter post with picture as proof as well....personally I'm not sure about what to think about it so well....

The person must feel like a right numpty now when he thinks of what he could've got if he'd hung on to it and put it up on eBay. 

Just now, meoima said:

Hello, I'd love to ask Italian friend do you mind helping me with this: 

I wonder what they're talking about the men here. Thank you in advance. 

Ïs that the video where there's a short summary in the general skating thread? It's not comprehensive, but it explains what they're saying in certain parts.

19 minutes ago, Anya said:

P&G Yuzu Days behind-the-scenes video :smiley-love017:

He's everything. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I just noticed that he's wearing skinny jeans. I know some people are against skinny jeans on guys, but he's got such nice shapely and athletic legs perfect for his build. Yaasss! Show off dem legs more!!

8 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

He's everything. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I just noticed that he's wearing skinny jeans. I know some people are against skinny jeans on guys, but he's got such nice shapely and athletic legs perfect for his build. Yaasss! Show off dem legs more!!

Skinny jeans on men is a norm for me that I don’t even notice it at all. I’m more shocked when men don’t wear them :laughing:

Yeah he really does look good in them. It fit him so well.  :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: