General Yuzuru Chat

I'd LOVE to have LGC back... that's my favorite SP by him. I've watched this countless times... i'd love to have an actual clean version of it

it'd also be fun to see what new costume variation he'd surprise us with

plus someone here mentioned the idea of high kick 4A and i can't stop thinking about it, it's my biggesy fantasy now... too bad that's the last jump of the program

5 minutes ago, ICeleste said:

I'd LOVE to have LGC back... that's my favorite SP by him. I've watched this countless times... i'd love to have an actual clean version of it

it'd also be fun to see what new costume variation he'd surprise us with

plus someone here mentioned the idea of high kick 4A and i can't stop thinking about it, it's my biggesy fantasy now... too bad that's the last jump of the program

Damn now I want that perfect LGC!

1 hour ago, Lambari said:

I don't remember him being hypercritical about Yuzuru, but I was never fond of his articles about Mao. 

And Machida iirc. I remember especially that article when Machi retired. That's why i thought Jack was a fan of Yuzu before Boston because i remember he praised Yuzu while criticizing Machi. And then i read that Boston article against Yuzu. And then i saw his articles and tweets post-Helsinki. So i'm kind of confused. I remember it was Jack's article because i got surprised when i read that because i thought he was Yuzu's fan. But i would be very happy if i'm wrong in this case. I'd like to think Jack's a long time fanyu. 

I can't picture him doing tango. It would be interesting to see if he could, especially at post Olympics seasons which tend to be the ones for experimenting. But I believe that there's a very slim chance of him choosing something in this vein.

Honestly, I'm completely over repeating programs ...  PW 2 times, Chopin 3 times, SEIMEI 2 times .... Repeating yet again would be a little to much for me. But I would of course accept if he does anyway. Why not use his next seasons to explore new music and broaden his range? I love new seeing a new choreography come to life and getting to learn about the story behind it.  The interviews Shae Lynn gave about H&L were so great that it elevated for me even more this program.  In my opinion he could only gain by getting new programs from now on.  

I think I've said this before, but maybe something by Ludovico Einaudi.  Actually, he could borrow anything from Papadakis/Cizeron's hidden music collection and I would be happy. Those two have great taste jk, just that my taste is similar of course

I would also love to see him try something eerie, with weight.  I don't know how to explain it. But I think it would be interesting to see the contrast since his skating is so light. 

1 hour ago, Anya said:

:5a7ce9d358326_offtopic1:Sorry OT, but the mascot for Tokyo 2020 was just unveiled.  We might see Yuzu with these new plush toy for promotions? Will Pooh have new competition? :laughing:  Sooharang didn't even stand a chance :laughing:

aaw it looks cute and futuristic :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

1 hour ago, WinForPooh said:
  Hide contents

But unfortunately I don't think we'll see H&L without his 4Lz stabilising completely. And I do mean unfortunately, because that is my favourite programme ever, I could watch him skate it forever and ever and ever. Keep the flaming torches down, folks, he skated it perfectly, there's no kuyashii there anymore.

I still haven't the slightest clue what these triple under and double jump are. Clearly this is very high level jump rope.

Spoiler

No more H&L I think, aren't ISU planning to cut 30 seconds off and cut one jumping pass in the FS? it'll be better to bring new programs then, I am all for it :biggrin: some japanese music as he hinted before sounds nice.. koto, shamisen music, or even soundtracks from some anime or game, final fantasy will be amazing :rofl: okay no that's just wishful thinking

can anyone even jump something like that with a jumping rope :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:I got stuck even jumping one if the rope is turned fast enough lol well he got the point across that quads is hard to do

2 minutes ago, freeyafanfan said:

can anyone even jump something like that with a jumping rope :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:I got stuck even jumping one if the rope is turned fast enough lol well he got the point across that quads is hard to do

I was a jump rope failure, I ended up using my jump rope to climb difficult trees. But yes, I suppose he did get the point across - like, you can't even comprehend how hard they are, people.