General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, kelly said:

I wouldn't be surprised after all these hints :peekapooh:

Spoiler

But unfortunately I don't think we'll see H&L without his 4Lz stabilising completely. And I do mean unfortunately, because that is my favourite programme ever, I could watch him skate it forever and ever and ever. Keep the flaming torches down, folks, he skated it perfectly, there's no kuyashii there anymore.

1 minute ago, kaeryth said:

They illustrated an example of what Yuzu was saying when he described jumping a quad :smiley-laughing021:

"closing your eyes and doing a double jump while doing a triple under..."

I still haven't the slightest clue what these triple under and double jump are. Clearly this is very high level jump rope.

1 minute ago, yuzuangel said:

Haha but does he want to do LGC again? Seems like he didn't like it much at the end...

I see that as manifestation of kuyashii. :biggrin: He was happy to go LGC at the gala. 

I do want a fun short programme, though, whatever it is. Chopin is gorgeous, Seimei is fierce, but they're both so serious. No room for silly faces. 

I think Yuzuru can leave LGC behind. Even if he didn't perform it 100% clean, I don't really feel any unfinished business with it. It might be good to see it in a gala or ice show.

I'd like for him to do new programs with different kinds of music or trying other things that interest him. I'd like to see him have fun with his programs a bit in the future, which was why LGC was so great to watch, or choose things that he thinks will help him develop, the way that H&L did. I think rock SP's work amazingly well for him though and would love another one. 

Like T.Rex or something. I think Yuzuru could actually pull it off while others would maybe be overwhelmed by the music, YUzuru actually has the charisma and skill to be able to skate and carry the music rather than letting the music carry him ;)

But maybe something more contemporary would be cool too. I'd like to see Yuzuru have fun skating to any music he enjoys and feels some connection to. I think his strength is that he is very versitile and could do pretty much anything. It'd be fun to see him try something he maybe hadn't done before - like latin! Maybe seeing Shoma mould a tango type program to fit his own style/strengths could motivate Yuzuru to try to same.