General Yuzuru Chat

So after the end of the men's competition, Yuzu not only did a bunch of interviews for TV shows but there were also a bunch of interviews from him, Ghisland and Javi for the NHK documentary. Wonder if they were already developing this post-Olympics documentary, waiting for the results to finish it and get some soundbytes from Yuzu and the people around him. I'm glad the NHK documentary ends in a positive note, triumphant, after the previous one seemed so bleak. 

im so looking forward to the translation of that nhk documentary! seems like so much stuffs were said. and i cant believe they interviewed javi and ghislain too! when they said he couldnt jump 2A i laughed, but it must have been a really hard time before he was able to get back on ice. i assumed he still came to tcc when he was injured? bc they said he was in crutches and just watched the others etc i'm glad it all ends happily :tumblr_mdpjktkDxp1qdlkyg: it is a bit concerning that he admitted the rehab later will be a painful process (even with a cheerful tone) but im just relieved he's able to share now. i pray that the injuries can heal soon and he can join the grand prix next season :snonegai: regarding the 4A, i think it will be like the 4Lo after Boston. he will add it bc 4Lo and 4Lz give his injuries trouble and he needs some kind of upgrade, so im not surprised if he wants to add it next season provided he heals first.

25 minutes ago, robin said:

He’s kept his features but he does look visibly more mature now. Pretty much his age <3 Actually I feel like this season aged him a bit but in a good way

We say that, and then after the off season, that app will revert back to identifying him as female, age 19.

13 minutes ago, Xen said:

We say that, and then after the off season, that app will revert back to identifying him as female, age 19.

:rofl: I hope we get to see some healthy chubby cheeked mid-off-season Yuzu like during the monument reveal ceremony last summer. I still love to look at those photos bc he looked so incredibly cute with those cheeks and the awkward haircut 

So, I came home from work and found 30 or so new pages and that I have to get up early tomorrow for the press conference:laughing:.

I somehow thought my life would be going back to normal, but no. Not yet. And I am happy.

But I did not expect another emotional roller-coaster: first I was happy to see the airport scenes, happy to read the first translations then this cold feelings came up in me when I read that he expects dark times ahead.

Oh no.

I want him to skip Worlds to have fun and be happy and take care of his body slowly. I had imagined myself going to Milan and being happy that he takes his time and is feeling content to do rehab (because  I have booked everything and I will go). And now he tells me he will be feeling terrible watching the others compete??

And then I started downloading pictures and videos and calming myself.

And I try to take it with a smile.

All this time I told my familiy and at work: "I am tired because of the Olympics. Had to watch something early in the morning.". Now I will have to tell them, that the Olympics are far from over! :laughing:.

Really, it hit me again this evening, what a mega-event this is, what a gigantic victory!!

And this makes me smile again - and I am very thankful for this forum to be a place to write about my roller-coaster feelings this evening. :thanks:

4 minutes ago, raebia said:

So, I came home from work and found 30 or so new pages and that I have to get up early tomorrow for the press conference:laughing:.

I somehow thought my life would be going back to normal, but no. Not yet. And I am happy.

But I did not expect another emotional roller-coaster: first I was happy to see the airport scenes, happy to read the first translations then this cold feelings came up in me when I read that he expects dark times ahead.

Oh no.

I want him to skip Worlds to have fun and be happy and take care of his body slowly. I had imagined myself going to Milan and being happy that he takes his time and is feeling content to do rehab (because  I have booked everything and I will go). And now he tells me he will be feeling terrible watching the others compete??

And then I started downloading pictures and videos and calming myself.

And I try to take it with a smile.

All this time I told my familiy and at work: "I am tired because of the Olympics. Had to watch something early in the morning.". Now I will have to tell them, that the Olympics are far from over! :laughing:.

Really, it hit me again this evening, what a mega-event this is, what a gigantic victory!!

And this makes me smile again - and I am very thankful for this forum to be a place to write about my roller-coaster feelings this evening. :thanks:

same here

I just told my friends now that Olympics is over, I have no excuse for procrastination.

And then me stupidly forgot about the gazillions interview and media stuff they will milk from him :facepalm: 

So me is still procrastinating :birgits-tired-coffee-smiley-face:

9 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

same here

I just told my friends now that Olympics is over, I have no excuse for procrastination.

And then me stupidly forgot about the gazillions interview and media stuff they will milk from him :facepalm: 

So me is still procrastinating :birgits-tired-coffee-smiley-face:

..honestly, I do not think this to be an excuse for procrastination, but a reason for procrastination.:)

There is so much stuff to read and keep up on even after the Olympics, not to mention the hundreds of pages in this fan thread and the Olympic thread to go through. Which I am glad and great full for because I am starting to get the end of season blues 😭I am watching past season YouTube vids and trying not to sob.