General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, Xen said:

Well both him and Brian think that he won't do 4F, so we probably won't be trolled by that....I think....:slinkaway:

Every time I think about Brian saying "his flips not very good so he's not even going to go there" I'm just like :smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021:

1 hour ago, xeyra said:

4Lz3T rippon......

:slinkaway:

Sh*t!! How. Also, that's why the knee was bothering him in ACI. But, what. is. this. Zu!!!!

1 hour ago, Floria said:

Well, at least he knows that. Not only to be on the same level as your senpai, Uno. But also for any hope for a relatively pain-free future beyond skating.

18 minutes ago, Floria said:

Bby, glassy eyes. I can't.:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I thought I was seeing things too when that 4Lz+3T rippon happened but I'm not really surprised.
Yuzuru's probably trying a lot of crazy things and combinations in Toronto, but we know how he is, if the thing is not "+3GOE perfect" he will not even talk about it. Like "4Lz+3T what? I'm still trying to do a good 4Lz." or "4A? I have not tried it yet." :facepalm:

1 hour ago, kaerb said:

Doubt it, unless someone else had a substantial lead in the SP. But it's a good insight into how much more he can do in a practice setting than he shows in competition. I have no doubt he's at least landed the 4A now

Me too. I even believe Max's report of 30% success rate on 4A.

I'm also sure he's landed all those crazy 1Lo combos in practice: 3A-1Lo-4S, 4S-1Lo-4S, 4T-1Lo-4T. Not so sure about 4T-4T and 4S-4T...

1 hour ago, xeyra said:

No wonder his knee was giving him issues by September, though. Those 4Lz low landings really worked his knee hard. But what could have been! 

His ankle too...if he didn't have thighs, abs and glutes of steel, his joints would be buckling and he'd be splatting all over the ice.

1 hour ago, Xen said:

@kaerb: again thank you for the summaries! I have stream open and your twitter open at the same time. =)

you're welcome! I wish I could edit tweets bc live translating is so hard and there are things I could have worded them better but i'm glad the usual uploaders like pino seem to be back so we can get the HQ clips soon after ;;