General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, ICeleste said:

:rofl: he fell and hit the boards and Misha as a caring friend as always come to the rescue! :rofl:

15 minutes ago, monchan said:

:laughing:

Lol I watched it at ig just now and I hear yuzu's laugh at misha's try :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: I swipe right and there is him cheating on the challenge! :smiley-laughing021: aah so happy they all are having so much fun

5 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

shoma gave up

When interviewers ask Shoma if Yuzu crawling behind him is a normal thing, Shoma only replied "That's very Yuzu-like." The real thoughts passing through his mind:"Have you guys missed the memo that we're talking about a guy who likes to spend half his time on ice on his back, butt and rolling around like a little kid? And I sometimes wonder if he's really older than me?"

Okay I know we're all losing our shit bc yuzu is STILL practicing on a bad ankle (like someone stop him from doing all these jumps, why hasnt he gone to get that xrayed asap, I seriously don't get it LOL), but ever since his gold medal win and after all the interviews that followed of him saying he's truly happy and satisfied for the first time in his career after finally achieving his dream etc etc, seeing all the footage these past 2 days of him practicing for the gala just feels so incredibly freeing, like you can physically see the weight just lifted off his shoulders after all these years??? I've honestly never seen him practice or simply be in such an uninhibited way, no tension, no traffic jam in his mind, no pressure, just having fun and laughing at himself and his silly mistakes and joking around the entire time, start to finish !!! I've watched countless practice fancams of yuzuru throughout the years, and this is the first and only time I've ever seen him having fun and genuinely enjoying himself without any burdens?? Without those moments where you can see his mind switching back into work mode, like, "Okay, that's enough fooling around for now, x competition is coming up, gotta practice so and so bc it's still not good enough, etc."

And I know a lot of things have been bittersweet lately what with this being the end of an era, but I truly love and appreciate that he doesn't have to feel the pressure or the need to sacrifice anything to achieve any enormous, long term goals anymore—whether that be something as simple as laughing with his coaches while training or with bigger things like calculating how he spends his pastime, he doesn't need to do that anymore! Like this boy has really, seriously sacrificed the most and prioritized the hell out of every aspect of his life for that one dream, so it makes me so stupidly emotional that now that he's achieved what he wanted, he can finally live and do things without the need to hold back or push anything/anyone away. It breaks me that javi won't be around for this new chapter of yuzu's life where he can finally just let go (or maybe he will be! I really hope so ;_; we'll just have to see with time I guess?), and it's also super bittersweet knowing that things are gonna change from here on out, but I'm just alkgjelkgj SO HAPPY !!! that yuzu is genuinely happy, that's all I could ask for! You can really see that he's enjoying skating and everything around him, whenever, wherever, and it's like we're finally seeing this whole new, more open and unrestrained side to yuzu that's just living in the most carefree way he's never allowed himself to. It feels like a breath of fresh air!