General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

The honey-glazed Pooham. :hachimaki:

I'm pretty sure that would be as illegal as paprika...

1 minute ago, nagini said:

tumblr_p4go5fGW9E1tx73bgo2_1280.jpg

His eyes in this photo................:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: I feel like the entire world would gather round to hug him in that instant.

tumblr_p4go5fGW9E1tx73bgo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_p4go5fGW9E1tx73bgo4_1280.jpg

All 3 photos belong to @kiches links

why are you doing this to my heart

Also omg this article is cuuuuuteeee! It's in japanese but it's written from Pooh's perspective and my squishy heart is just :10636614: at it:

2 hours ago, Maleko said:

This is so cute

Pooh to Yuzu: “If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you.”

1 minute ago, Fresca said:

Pooh to Yuzu: “If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you.”

... :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

2 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

more like sent off to the unhibited 2A island and live there for the rest of you life

Omg that would be so sad. Yuzu is physically unable to enter 2A island, that's too cruel! It's not like @SparkleSalad killed any Poohs... right?

and this, people is what happens to desperate and heartbroken Fanyus

1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

:sadPooh: ño...

FTFY

1 minute ago, Hydroblade said:

Omg that would be so sad. Yuzu is physically unable to enter 2A island, that's too cruel! It's not like @SparkleSalad killed any Poohs... right?

and this, people is what happens to desperate and heartbroken Fanyus

maybe after a few years @SparkleSalad will get his highness forgiveness and taken back into the the main island and be put into the Flip conservatory.. you'll be able to see his highness ocassionally. But smoking poohs out is a high level crime

2 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I didn't kill any. I ate them alive. So it's okay. ^_^

Thañk you. XD

dang this will cause additional punishment with constant replay of his highness but with no pictures and only sound and also due to the terrible connection, there will be many stream crashes.. although it doesn't matter cause the screen is black anyways..

you'll die mentally

5 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

THEY WERE EATEN ALIVE. THAT'S EVEN WORSE:tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

@SparkleSalad how could you, those little yellow sticky furry paws... You were supposed to look for the fortune-telling Poohs, not eat them...

But now I have the power of sticky forepaw foresight! I foresee that Mr Pudding will question whether or not I ate the right Pooh. 

3 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

dang this will cause additional punishment with constant replay of his highness but with no pictures and only sound and also due to the terrible connection, there will be many stream crashes.. although it doesn't matter cause the screen is black anyways..

you'll die mentally

Geez, you guys are harsh