General Yuzuru Chat

7 minutes ago, Hanmgse said:

:slinkaway:

Yeah, much as I love Plushenko, I'd rather Yuzu never got Nessie and never tried Nessie again if he has to risk Plushenko-level almost-cyborg surgeries because of it. I want Yuzu to be happy and as healthy and pain-free as possible all of his life. He can get sponsors to build him a reduced gravity rink or something if he really wants to land it. 

12 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Yeah, much as I love Plushenko, I'd rather Yuzu never got Nessie and never tried Nessie again if he has to risk Plushenko-level almost-cyborg surgeries because of it. I want Yuzu to be happy and as healthy and pain-free as possible all of his life. He can get sponsors to build him a reduced gravity rink or something if he really wants to land it. 

My brain is in a eternal fight of wanting to see the 4A vs wantig Yuzuru to be as healthy as possible.

17 minutes ago, pewirinkle said:

on a brighter note, look at our cutie

He looked so proud of himself for catching that reporter who could speak Japanese. 

22 hours ago, MrPudding said:

...knowing what we know now, Brian, you lied so well for the sake of your boy. 

10 minutes ago, Xen said:

...knowing what we know now, Brian, you lied so well for the sake of your boy. 

One thing he didn't lie about: "Never underestimate Mr Hanyu." :biggrin:

Also, to be fair, our wonderful lying liar who lies, Brian, said in that first interview/press conference that Yuzu was skating "for the most part pain free" (paraphrasing) which I forced myself not to think about for the sake of my sanity.

Hace 9 horas, Forcefield said:

I don't understand anything but the last few seconds (someone translated on an earlier page) is so friggin cute! Praying more than ever now that he guests on an Arashi show (as well as on an Ueda/Cream Stew show).

I want Yuzu to be in VS Arashi :pouty:

5 hours ago, cinemacoconut said:

Reposting the link to the hate feast for yuzu from koreans for us to help defend and spread love for poor yuzu

Hello, you've posted the same thing in 15 different threads and multiple times in this thread. We are asking you to please stop posting it because while it is indeed very sad that anyone would post negative comments about Yuzu, there's not much we can do about it. And anyone who wants to leave a supportive message can see the other posts you've made on the subject. Honestly, arguing with trolls is going to lead us down a rabbit hole of wasted time and energy. Not to mention that politics is a touchy subject and is not allowed here. It's best to leave the haters be and hope they see the light one day.

Thank you.

~yuzuangel