General Yuzuru Chat

God! I finally finished reading 35+ pages since last night !! :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: Thank you, guys, for updates and all the photos and vids!!! :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

And I must say I don't remember when was the last time when I had such a mix of feelings like I experience rn .... I feel bad and good, happy and worried sick, wanting one thing and then the other ... it's terrible ... I mean, I'm crazy happy that he won but worried sick for his injury ... I feel the most unbelievable admiration for his strength and mental power ... he is amazing ... I don't believe there are many ppl like him in the world ... wow ... I love him even more now (if this is possible) :8232307::8232307::8232307:

I'm so happy that he is determined to keep skating bc I'm not nearly ready to let him go but on the other hand so concerned about his well being ... god, I don't know what I feel anymore... :13877886::13877886::13877886:

ETA: Please, media ppl, give him a break!!!! The man need his rest!!! :dry:

I was just thinking about the two mistakes he did in the LP and the good thing is, they happened at the end of the program. :sigh: My countries commentator on TV after his step out on the lutz was like "this ruined the good impression a little bit.... but it's nothing serious". And when you see skaters being happy after their skate even when they had  a fall (boyang), it shows where men's figure skating is right now- so many quads, you can be happy if you have only one fall or something.... But how to explain this to people who watch figure skating only once in four years :dozey:

2 minutes ago, GoldMedalist said:

I was just thinking about the two mistakes he did in the LP and the good thing is, they happened at the end of the program. :sigh: My countries commentator on TV after his step out on the lutz was like "this ruined the good impression a little bit.... but it's nothing serious". And when you see skaters being happy after their skate even when they had  a fall (boyang), it shows where men's figure skating is right now- so many quads, you can be happy if you have only one fall or something.... But how to explain this to people who watch figure skating only once in four years :dozey:

Even worse is trying to explain this to people who find figure skating interesting because of an anime. I mean how people get into really doesn't matter but sometimes the things the say..

I have two friends who're crazy fans of Yuri on Ice and they got interested in Yuzu because of it and were watching the Olympics. One of them, after the SP said "Wow...they did a lot more jumps in YoI" :facepalm: 

And naturally because of that they were super impressed with Nathan's FS :facepalm::slinkaway:

there is sooo much new content and i have a big exam next fridayyy that i'm trying to study for.  i tried to impose a yuzu detox but i can't stop thinking about his ankle and thus i'm here again. do we have any news? i'm guessing hes not going to worlds? 

1 minute ago, dorkyiceprince said:

Even worse is trying to explain this to people who find figure skating interesting because of an anime. I mean how people get into really doesn't matter but sometimes the things the say..

I have two friends who're crazy fans of Yuri on Ice and they got interested in Yuzu because of it and were watching the Olympics. One of them, after the SP said "Wow...they did a lot more jumps in YoI" :facepalm: 

And naturally because of that they were super impressed with Nathan's FS :facepalm::slinkaway:

So embarrassing, isn't it? :embSwan:

30 分, dorkyiceprinceさんが言いました:

Another live? or repeat from yesterday? 

I forget what channels he came on yesterday

Here it is.  I think this interview is new.  The time is from 22:10, But the air is after  speedskate (Olympics competition, live)  so it may  delay.

They dont show the interview is live, so the interview seems recorded one.

Spoiler