General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Brian's not going to blab. Max has good info. Remember, he is not the only person who said it either.

_____

And I am going to go make food soon. Best way to cope with all of this is to food and coffee and alcohol in the end :biggrin:

Who else said? How did I miss this?

3 minutes ago, kaerb said:

I don't trust either of the two lying liars who lie 

Lying, lie-telling liars are the best liars. :10636614:

56 minutes ago, Altie said:

Yuzu also said that he didn't land one in an interview last summer.

You mean the same Yuzu who also said in an interview that he hadn't planned what to do for Oly, and then proceeded to reveal that hey actually I've known since I did it two year ago that I would do seimei.... 

Spoiler

Such a liar....

13 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

I'm still calm and composed ... but I don't know what's gonna happen when tomorrow practice will be over and the sp will be near. 

Thank God that I'm watching alone bc it's 3 am for me .... I couldn't put up with anybody's chat ... is better alone with my nervousness and the planet! :13877886:

Keep calm and trust your Yuzu's training :meditationf: :2thumbsup:

I haven't heard what Max said lately, I think he's busy commenting on a lot of different winter sports. But tonight, he should be commenting on the Men's individual. I will follow his comment if Eurosport player will allow me to. 

He should have a calming effect on my nerves...

Unluckily, in my house now there are both homemade peanut butter AND chocolate hazelnut spread. I think I'm doomed. 

2 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

I haven't heard what Max said lately, I think he's busy commenting on a lot of different winter sports. But tonight, he should be commenting on the Men's individual. I will follow his comment if Eurosport player will allow me to. 

He should have a calming effect on my nerves...

Unluckily, in my house now there are both homemade peanut butter AND chocolate hazelnut spread. I think I'm doomed. 

On the other hand how unlucky would you be not to have either!

31 minutes ago, ICeleste said:

just in case anyone needed confirmation about the massive exposure athletes get at Olys... 

c8jIFFg.png

look at the recent increase in views in my Yuzuru Hanyu Reacting To His First 11 World Records video

that was you? thanks for that video:thanks: