General Yuzuru Chat

I will not excuse myself for it since I remember reading the unofficial rule somewhere in the fanfest that one should not excuse itself for bad english, but I still hope it isn't too akward :)

Sometimes it takes me a lot of time to write a post because I don't know how to word some things in English :) But when you're not confident in your English, just remember that Yuzu trains in Toronto and his coaches understand him even with his imperfect English :p

Sometimes it takes me a lot of time to write a post because I don't know how to word some things in English :) But when you're not confident in your English, just remember that Yuzu trains in Toronto and his coaches understand him even with his imperfect English :p

Thank you :) indeed it must have been so hard for him and team Orser to understand each other at the begnining, and he was only seventeen ><

But like a certain someone I am a talking machine so even though I somewhat cringe at how awkward I sound, I can't restrain myself :smile

EDIT : I think the kanji meant "Soar" or "Fly"

As a lover of Notte Stellata, I'm interested in the kanji Yuzuru chose at the JOC camp, because it seems very birdlike.

It suits him so well, and his handwriting is so neat (I am jealous, my kanji is a mess...I need to practice)

Soar...into the air in a 3A (or 4S/4T/4Lo/4lz...4A...)

jinabee said:
beki said:
As a lover of Notte Stellata, I'm interested in the kanji Yuzuru chose at the JOC camp, because it seems very birdlike.

It suits him so well, and his handwriting is so neat (I am jealous, my kanji is a mess...I need to practice)

stick

xeyra said:
jinabee said:
beki said:

stick

An extra 17cm...It's only his hair 

Re: Yuzu choosing the "Soar" kanji at the JOC camp:

The part that really fascinated me is that you can't write the kanji that Yuzu has chosen (翔) without the first kanji character in Hanyu (the 羽 in 羽生, meaning "feather")

Actually, come to think of it, he mentioned that the "zuru" part of "Yuzuru" (the 弦 in 結弦, meaning bowstring) has the character for 弓 (bow) in it... this Is too amazing to just chalk up to coincidence...

The part that really fascinated me is that you can't write the kanji that Yuzu has chosen (翔) without the first kanji character in Hanyu (the 羽 in 羽生, meaning "feather")

Actually, come to think of it, he mentioned that the "zuru" part of "Yuzuru" (the 弦 in 結弦, meaning bowstring) has the character for 弓 (bow) in it... this Is too amazing to just chalk up to coincidence...

Thank you! That's just....beautiful. I don't know who to admire more, his parents or him :crybaby:

Thank you! That's just....beautiful. I don't know who to admire more, his parents or him :crybaby:

My taiwanese friend said his parents must be poets. His name is so beautiful!!

Every day I love him more and everytime I think it is not possible to do so but still my love and respect for him increases. :love:

I'm getting emotional, I'm so glad we're back to buisness.

souyouki said:

And just yesterday I think I read somewhere that Yuzuru expressed interest in trying archery or kyudo. It would be so fitting for him, especially considering his name