General Yuzuru Chat

There is no feeling like watching him skate live... Every time he enters a jump I cover my face except for the corner of my eyes, my heart stops beating and I hold my breath until he lands it (or not).
PC will be the first and probably last Olympics I'll be able to watch him live at, it'll be a once-in-a-lifetime chance I wouldn't miss for anything in the world. He makes the rollercoaster of emotions worth it.

1 hour ago, Murieleirum said:

I can't imagine how it must feel like not wanting to see him live! To me, live is everything there is to it... it's the beauty of a performance, like the difference between listening a concert with headphones and listening to it live... I don't know. I'm gonna die if I don't watch it live. I've survived ACI FS and WTT SP, so I should be fine, right? xD Bomb proof. 

39 minutes ago, Hope said:

I have missed some comps but not the most important ones. I can't even think of just waiting until the scores come, I would die of nervousness :tumblr_inline_mzx91uuLRI1r8msi5: When I was in Helsinki Worlds, I was so nervous before the FS that I couldn't sleep at all... xd During the free program I felt like I wanted to close my eyes every time he jumped, but I couldn't help but just stare wide-eyed. I don't think I even blinked during the program, nor breathed :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: I have no idea how I'll make it through the Olympics... :tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid:

I know someone who's been a fan of Yuzuru since 2009 and never ever watched his competitions live and said that it's already some kind of supersition for her. She checks the results after he skates and then she watches his performance. 

I couldn't do that either! I don't know how many times I watched GP events muted at work, especially NHK which is always in the morning/early afternoon here in Europe :smiley-laughing021:Sometimes when big competitions are on workdays then I take a day off to watch him skate. 

I love the excitement and intensity of competitions and even if I am nervous I never close my eyes during his performances, I think it would bring him bad luck if I did :laughing:

13 hours ago, hamaguri said:

From Getty.

Some may be duplicated with the above post.

I cant resist all of them! :embSwan:

My daughter woke me up at 3:00am this morning with this news “ The King Has Arrived !!!”

(sorry I’m a fake fan , couldn’t  stay up that late awaiting for The Arrival ) 

My sleepy eyes were  immediately blinded by his greatness !

how could he look that great after the long flight ???  Bright eyes and sweet smiles ! I was half dead after only a 6 hour - flight with messy hair , wrinkled clothes and dried lips ...

im so happy to see him healthy , happy , great mood, very evasive and smart responses to press ! Our boy is both cute and smart !

:tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid: I’m forever a proud mom !

then finally falling back to sleep at about 5 am.,I dreamt that I was in a choir singing some song about  champion and I was crying in my dream thinking about Yuzu . I woke up with real tears on my face . I can’t imagine being this affected as a fan at all ! 

Anyway !Go Yuzu ! I’m so happy I can hardly contain myself ! Olympic doesn’t scare me anymore ! His confidence is contagious !