General Yuzuru Chat

28 minutes ago, getsurenka said:

ETA: 

I think Shizuka-san sent a picture of the stadium to Yuzu, and he replied back with "Ah! the costume matches" (or something along the lines). :laughing:

...Okay, confirmed, he doesn't check media if he is sure Orser is not saying anything about him :biggrin: We were SCREAMING about it for so long, glad to know Yuzu also acknowledges that :rofl:

on a side note, I'm pretty sure everybody knows that already (I'm reeeeally slow when it gets to navigating sites), but here's this place where you can check schedules (and results!) of all events and the time in the left upper corner of the box is actually in your timezone, I just thought it might be useful for someone...

43 minutes ago, getsurenka said:

ETA: 

I think Shizuka-san sent a picture of the stadium to Yuzu, and he replied back with "Ah! the costume matches" (or something along the lines). :laughing:

Yep! Shizuka said she's trying not to ask Yuzu about his injury's progression or condition. She says it's definitely his time to concentrate on what he needs to do so in order to give him a feel of the atmosphere of the stadium, she sent him a photo and that's exactly what he replied, along with 'I'm looking forward to it' ( :

:5a7ce9d358326_offtopic1: (I like this :P)

I Yuzu-fied my Japanese notebook this morning, to get more motivation! (That our temporary substitute teacher is one of my favorite Japanese people helps, too, but that's really OT) I thought I'd share...

IdC0b5c.jpg?1EpHgrfo.jpgqAeaK75.jpg?1

Front, back, and first page (I got the stickers on Yahoo Auctions, because I'm crazy like that :P)

And also, I bought my first Pooh...

CVrqunO.jpg

It will probably make it to the ice in Milan... unless I get very attached to it lol

As for Yuzu... I wonder if he'll really arrive tomorrow... (or well, today, Korea Time) That would mean they should have left Toronto by now, I think?

Check thru team event and realize how much high BV benefits the skater. Everybody falls but who got higher BV apparently had a remarkable edge here. Nate partially lost his advantage as quad king w such low BV.

I know Yuzu can pull off WR even w a bit low BV but Oly is always critical time, I hope he can give wise decision on layout to avoid situation like ACI FS where BV was unbelievably low and he unbelievably underperformed :war: (last Oly, high BV benefited him a great deal over Patrick when both sucked in FS)

11 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

which is why I'm considering my life choices of just staying up the whole night and see MASSIVE updates of him arriving or go to bed and read all the MASSIVE updates........

I’m planning on staying up until he arrives and sleep for the rest of the day :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid: it’s the weekend and I have nothing better to do :13877886: