General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, GoldMedalist said:

I'm still a little bit lost here, haha, but the forum banner is great- just a little thing: he is a two time world champion, it should be mentioned :4chsmu1:

The idea behind the banner is "Road to Pyeongchang" He is going to PC as the reigning Olympic AND World Champion :)

I was actually debating between doing the one that you are seeing and another where it's in chronological order: Nice!Yuzu, Sochi flower ceremony Yuzu, NHK '15 Yuzu (because he broke the 300point barrier for the first time at that event) and the same WC Yuzu you see here :) All of them wearing the corresponding medal :)

4 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

The idea behind the banner is "Road to Pyeongchang" He is going to PC as the reigning Olympic AND World Champion :)

I was actually debating between doing the one that you are seeing and another where it's in chronological order: Nice!Yuzu, Sochi flower ceremony Yuzu, NHK '15 Yuzu (because he broke the 300point barrier for the first time at that event) and the same WC Yuzu you see here :) All of them wearing the corresponding medal :)

:acceptable:

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

I love the banner and I understand your rationale, but if I can make a suggestion: What about editing "2017 World Champion" to read "2014 & 2017 World Champion" like the plaque in the Cricket Club? That would not detract from your theme of "Road to Pyeongchang".

Nothing else needs to be changed. Everything else is just great – you people have done a fantastic job on this site. Thank you for creating it.

If you do not agree, it's no big deal. It is not necessary to reply to this post. Like I said, it is just a thought.

2 hours 時間前, ruruzest said:

Talking about consistent or talent, Yuzu is the best !

No doubt:snpeace:

Also, in consideration of scores of "OVER 300", he's already gotten at hand for 5 times, and what's more, 3 times of "OVER 320" scores belong to only him ! This also means TOP 3 of total scores are his :oregonian_winesmiley:

:BeatingHeart:330.43    at  2015 GPF (WR)

:BeatingHeart:322.40    at  2015 NHK (WR)

:BeatingHeart:321.59    at  2017 WFC

:BeatingHeart:303.71    at  2017 FCC

:BeatingHeart:301.47    at  2016 NHK

We all know he should have had more.....if he wasn't injured or had an operation during the last 2 seasons (2014-2015 & 2015-2016)  before and during WFC  and if........... .

:fingerscrossed: The coming-up :0006:, people from all around the world as well as God will be keeping their eyes on it, FAIR PLAY together with FAIR SCORING should be there. Well, let's hope and pray for it  :snonegai:

Such a nice person like him is truly a gift of God for all mankind and so, deserves all real good things for his life, doesn't  he ?