General Yuzuru Chat

46 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

Pyeonchang committee should prepare an ambulance outside for the fans :crazyshit2:

I hope the fans will enjoy the Korean food they offer. It's really good, or may be it's just me who really likes Korean food. 

And the beach there is really beautiful too.

1 時間前, Forcefieldさんが言いました:

I was surprised that they announced it early since I thought Japan might use it as an inside advantage, but perhaps it is because Yuzu will not be in PC early for practice that will make it obvious that he won't do TE anyway.

Also us previously worrying about the Opening lol. He won't be there.

:tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

Cue more people outside Yuzu fandom leaving Yuzu off the podium predictions.

That's what I thought since this was not the official announcement from JSF. 

Now, let's see what Shirota can do for him :biggrin:

Just got home to see the page explosion.

So, he's skipping the TE. I strongly suspected this would be the case when they reported that there was no news... it meant he hadn't decided at that point...which meant he was/is still iffy about his condition. No matter what happens, I want him to be able to be happy with what he can do at this point in time vs. what he could do perfectly healthy and well trained. I hope for a clean Seimei, no matter what content he has planned with his current capabilities, and then let the chips fall where they may. 

In a few weeks, or months, we'll learn how excruciating this period if time has been for him and i"m sure we'll all be broken hearted reading about  it.... But I want to read about it because it will most likely describe once again his strength of character and determination. I have a feeling the public will only love him more, no matter what he does, simply because people will know what he's gone through to get to this point.

This makes me extremely nervous and I suspect that the injury is not completely healed and the sad thing is he needs that team event short program. He needs it in order to get himself momentum because right now he has zero momentum.:slinkaway: He'll be going into the Olympics was a 0 momentum which will make it very nearly impossible to squeak out a win let alone get on the podium.:13877886:
I strongly feel like he needed this team event hopefully he'll prove me wrong.:goe:

I'm calm. I trust Yuzu and his team. The best is being done. I also believe that not participating in the team event is the best strategy for him and I'm not surprised about that. It is better that the pressure on him is reduced. So I am sending him my positive feelings and energies. Fortunately I am in this place blessed to share emotions. I'm not lonely like it happened in Sochi. We will survive this painful absence of and share many joys with our ninja boy. I just feel like it will be like this and it's done.:snpeace:

I'm not about to speculate on his health. Maybe he's not 100% healed and that's why he's not doing the TE or maybe he is and decided that he wants to concentrate on the individual events. We really don't know. What we do know is that he has done the TE+individual events before so it's not like he/his team made the decision to opt out of the TE blindly. There's strategy in place here that we don't know.

Momentum has nothing to do with being in the podium. Will it help? Yes.. Is it necessary? No. Yulia had the momentum going into Sochi - winning Europeans and excelling in the TE but did not podium. Adelina had no momentum at all and won. Keep in mind that it's not like Yuzu sat out the entire quad. He broke records along the way and he's the reigning World Champion. If talking about momentum, think about Worlds'17... Yuzu missed nationals, lost to Nathan at 4CC and was 5th in the short. Everybody was already writing him off and he went in and won Gold.

While there are some silver linings I can think of and I believe Team Yuzu made the best decision they could given Yuzu's state.... I don't see how this can mean anything good.

Oh, well. I am resigned to whatever will happen and all I really hope for is that Yuzu can get out of this without further injuries

Lol now that the verdict is out for TE involvement, at least we have one less thing to stress/worry/speculate about~

In hind sight though, apart from getting a feeling for competition and the ice, as many of you people in these explosion of pages said , he has very little to gain from doing the TE :

if the TE goes well for him, he would have the same enormous pressure a la GPF 2015 to repeat and the fear of peaking too early (and not necessarily gaining that much more momentum because he actually has his whole skating life as his momentum like one of you pointed out ... And he did just broke his WR in the beginning of the season )

...And if the TE goes badly for him, he will actually LOSE momentum and risk aggrevating his body(remember he watched his idol plushy WD after TE first hand... I think he would want to avoid that..)

The mystery of his status is actually protecting him and making him a joker-like wild card, whose sheer capabilty can scare the crap out of any one...So maybe it is best that he just ..

*Makes dramatic entrance 

*Skates clean and sweep second OGM

*Exits with flourish 

#YOLO Olympics 

...Lol.

All in all, In Zuzu we trust, and make it rain Pooh and dolls, Pooh throwers of PC.:xD:

Come on guys we need lots of positivity for Yuzuru - he KNOWS he is going to win and so do we!!

YUZURU AND THE OLYMPIC DREAM

Some experts say that he's the best

of ALL of time, it's true.

We hope his health has stood the test,

His Dream still within view.

So lets cheer Yuzu to his Goal,

Embrace him with our love,

And he will skate with Heart and Soul,

Blessed by the gods above.

His plan to perform programmes past,

has proved his wisdom great,

And he WILL be the First, not last,

That Second Gold his fate!

img%5D

COME ON YUZURU!! WE KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!! WE LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU ALWAYS!