General Yuzuru Chat

We have more users online than the whole of GS. Well ok. I did not expect that to happen so quickly but viva Planet Hanyu.

And we are in the off season. That's going to be interesting when news start coming in. Hmm, I wonder if he'll do even one FaOI, the way it's going.

We have more users online than the whole of GS. Well ok. I did not expect that to happen so quickly but viva Planet Hanyu.

And we are in the off season. That's going to be interesting when news start coming in. Hmm, I wonder if he'll do even one FaOI, the way it's going.

For this particular season even if he is in Canada the entire off season I won't be complaining tbh.

For this particular season even if he is in Canada the entire off season I won't be complaining tbh.

Yeah, as much as I'd like to see more of him I just want him to be healthy and focus on his training

Same. Same. I would actually be the happiest negl!

@Yatagarasu and @Axelnojutsu

Yep especially since we have trained ourselves last season when there are barely anything from him hahahaha

Well I wonder when he will announce his music. I hope soon. Seems like people has start calling dibs on music choice

aa just caught up with the thread (10 pages in less than 10 hours??) and it's so nice seeing so many new members!! Thanks to the mods for their hard work :clap: 

I'd like to help in any way (banners maybe? i can work with photoshop lmao)

mcq said:
@Yatagarasu and @Axelnojutsu

Yep especially since we have trained ourselves last season when there are barely anything from him hahahaha

Well I wonder when he will announce his music. I hope soon. Seems like people has start calling dibs on music choice

To be honest, I am not at all unhappy those dibs were called :lol:  Can you get more war-horse-y than that?!

And seriously, after last summer, especially with the knowledge he's perfectly fine and just off training, this will be a doddle.

I just want him to stay healthy, tbh. Definitely wouldn't mind seeing him do a couple shows, but if he and his team feel the need to focus on setting everything up for Oly season, that's fine by me.

We survived last summer, we can deal with a bit of a news-drought XD

The new forum is awesome! I love how there are subforums for everything so it's easier to find things, I love the language area, I love that there is still this chat thread so we could talk about whatever, it's great! Thanks so much to the mods and everyone for building this gorgeous new home.... I feel so much happier now.... to think I couldn't sleep at all the night before last...

Hi everyone,

Firstly I want to say a big thank you to everyone for this lovely new home, and wow 700 members already! Is there anyone else here from the Uk, just curious? They rarely show fs here and literally no one I know has heard of Yuzu. :sad4:

I'm so excited to have a safe haven to share the love and to cheer Yuzu on to his second OGM. :yay: 

Yes. You're right! If Yuzu can not do shows, it's just fine. He will have time to practice the new programs. This is a very important season for him