General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, Fay said:

So the planet will be full of fearful satellites too frightened to watch live and asking each other desperately: ‘How’s he doing?’

I will watch it because that is the only reason I will be up at 4 in the morning, and I'd  like to think that I have gotten better at handling the stress 

Just in case, someone check on me after the performance to make sure I survived 

hace 8 minutos , SparkleSalad said:

Is it more or less stressful than TV?

I found it less stressfull than TV. And I have seen WR SP, almost perfect SP, so-so FS and completely bombed FS. Probably there are more distractions  when you are at the arena, you talk and share your feelings with other fans, make photos/videos etc.

5 minutes ago, Floria said:

I found it less stressfull than TV. And I have seen WR SP, almost perfect SP, so-so FS and completely bombed FS. Probably there are more distractions  when you are at the arena, you talk and share your feelings with other fans, make photos/videos etc.

I agree! I find it more stressful on TV. Especially the people around are not as big of fans as i am of Yuzu and FS  in general. At the arena it was like one could feel the encouragement and hope of the other fans around. 

33 минуты назад, Fay сказал:

So the planet will be full of fearful satellites too frightened to watch live and asking each other desperately: ‘How’s he doing?’

I'll surely watch it live (to wake up in the middle of the night or very early morning for FS is almost a ritual already), not sure I'll be able to post at the same time tbh

9 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

WTT I actually had to turn off mid-SP. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: ACI was more bearable because it’s only ACI but CoR! I had such full-on heart palpitations that wouldn’t go away for the rest of the comp. I want to go back to before I knew about live streams.

I don’t know why I’m trying to see him skate in person.

:dpooh: 

Is it more or less stressful than TV?

You’re kidding right? I was chanting , praying the whole time with my fists clenched, heart palpitations, whole body sweating in the cold arena at ACI, eventually with a month of sickness when I was back home :dpooh:

i should add that the best thing about watching Yuzu live besides seeing Yuzu ,of course, at the arena is the sharing experience with other fans , priceless  :grouphug:

8 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

You’re kidding right? I was chanting , praying the whole time with my fists clenched, heart palpitations, whole body sweating in the cold arena at ACI, eventually with a month of sickness when I was back home :dpooh::Poohgaveup:

:dpooh::dpooh::dpooh:

I'm going to find Enrique so we can hold hands and ole together.