General Yuzuru Chat

Still four hours of 2017 left for me, but in theme of all the wishes here, below you'll find the links to all the moments I wish to bring over from the 2017 into 2018- because, despite GP of Doom, there were quite some, and all thanks to Yuzu!

Spoiler

No 1. LP WR (doubling as 'in your face fuck you' to anybody trying to hold him back from breaking records):

No. 2 SP WR:

No 3. Golden Happy Swan:

No 4 UNHURT SUCCESSFUL QUAD LUTZ:

No.5 GOOD OL' PROGRAMS, NEW COSTUMES (which will actually happen, as we will see the super-saiyan Seimei (that's the upgrade levels Yuzu is able to pull off I believe) at PC)

No. 6 FaOI Yuzu (bonus points for JavixYuzu spy!AU pose):

No. 7 YOLO Series (too many to link I guess)

No. 8 Axel being friends with Team Japan(RIKA!!! CounterAxel! Mai), Axel being the jump with 100% success rate in Yuzu's SP. Axel being the final Jump in FP(seriously, half rev more and you have quad as your final pass, Yuzu...)

No. 9 Planet Hanyu existing as the most non-threatening Skating Forum I have seen, definitely on the main threads.

No. 10 TON. SHIT.OF.YUZU.RELATED.AND.FAN-CREATED.STUFF. Including support projects, but also this:

http://search.bilibili.com/all?keyword=【羽生结弦】【MAD】&from_source=banner_search

So, while 2018 has A LOT places to be better than 2017 (PrayForNoMoreInjuries), it also has a reference to what to do to be Good!Year.:tomato:

Happy New Year, minnasama! :665e343793b9:.

I know a lot of people all over the world are praying for Yuzu's health and happiness, so I hope this year the Skating Gods/Universe would finally listen :snonegai:

The end of this year was tough but I'm happy we have this place so it helps to go through it. This year also had great moments - Helsinki FS is the moment I hope to never forget. Then great off-season and the most beautiful Swan at CoR. I hope that the new year will bring more unforgettable moments! Kanpai!

Besides of the swan pictures, I have just received some other pictures from Sochi (these were taken by my sister who visited the Olympic village, and finally she sent me the pictures. Better later than never :laughing:) She took pictures of the "Wall of Champions" sculpture, where Yuzuru has its own little piece amongst the other gold medalists :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw: You can see the Iceberg Palace in the background of the picture.

REqfP5z.jpg

I0ztaxf.jpg

0vMQAt0.jpg

I know he was out for most of this season but it was due to an injury and he's still the reigning Olympic and World Champion with 2 new WR's in 2017. Why couldn't they have just added in another row with Yuzu AND even more winter athletes?

Oh well, guess I'll just have to take matters into my own hands.

Ahhhh, there we go...Came out a little creepier than intended, oops. 

Oh and Happy New Year (not yet for me but who cares)! Hope everyone's new year goes as smoothly as Yuzu's Hydroblades.

4 minutes ago, Nerdincool said:

I know he was out for most of this season but it was due to an injury and he's still the reigning Olympic and World Champion with 2 new WR's in 2017. Why couldn't they have just added in another row with Yuzu AND even more winter athletes?

Oh and Happy New Year (not yet for me but who cares)! Hope everyone's new year goes as smoothly as Yuzu's Hydroblades.

Love the edit!

Well I'm curious why didn't put him there.. so I'll just assume that they wrote Yuzu off and now he's going to Olys as the dark horse just like Sochi. There I feel better now. :acceptable:

Here's a happy new year to everyone and hopefully you're a lot warmer where you are than we are here.  The forecast is for 22 below zero Fahrenheit tonight and that's not the wind chill (I'm in Nebraska, not Alaska, so that can give you some sense of how things are in the eastern half of the US right now).  They're expecting the wind chill to be around 35-40 below.  Starting out the new year with these conditions means it can only get better.  It will definitely be better if Yuzu takes gold at PC and at the WC, and begins a new GPF streak, reminding the world that he's still Number One.

Happy New Year everyone !

Wishing all fellow satellites a new year with best luck and great health ! May our planet prosper and be filled with love and support ! May Yuzu be healed completely and get soooooo ready for Olympic ! 

Bring back this video clip from ACI for Seimei run through in UA because of a very long-held hydroblade ( need i a reason to post this ?:tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0aEIBsxdCDMUXhtZy1FSldITmM

:8430721:Happy new year, fellow satellites!:8430721:

As weird as it is for me to think about skating in terms of years and not seasons, looking back on 2017 it has been a wild rollercoaster. I'll never forget the feeling of watching H&L in Helsinki, squishing the life out of a couple cushions and feeling like the whole world was waiting with baited breath for that fickle 4S3T. Things have taken a turn for the worse with this #cursed first half of the season and all the injuries, but as we get into 2018, looking towards the Olympics without knowing what we might find when we get there, I'm glad we have this community to share all the emotions of the journey. May we all have a happy one and all the luck to Yuzuru in the coming year! :grouphug:

2 hours ago, Nerdincool said:

I spit my tea after seeing that-I exected another row of Yuzurus or something, not...that xD It's great, tho. I assume they wanted to give hype to yet unhyped athletes, bc Satton's GPF'16 photo makes my argument about lack of recent materials on him less probable I guess (though then they should take out Shoma and put Keiji in his place, he's the darkest of the dark horses among TJ I guess)