General Yuzuru Chat

I checked some Japanese news sites, which all had the same quote. I've yet to find one that says knee. They all say 右足首, which is right ankle. 膝 is knee, I think. I'd need to check more articles, but since they're all pretty much the same thing I think it's just a mistranslation.

7 minutes ago, guitarist said:

I checked some Japanese news sites, which all had the same quote. I've yet to find one that says knee. They all say 右足首, which is right ankle. 膝 is knee, I think. I'd need to check more articles, but since they're all pretty much the same thing I think it's just a mistranslation.

:thanks:

Hello! About "knee injury", Kobayashi didn't say anything about it and all the articles written in Japanese didn't mention it at all accordingly. English articles must have been written based on Kyodo article, which only said "knee injury" so far, this Japan time's article was also based on Kyodo and I guess Jack read this before he wrote his own (I don't read his article very often btw.), and I also believe Jackie tweeted about Yuzuru's injury based on Kyodo article. I will wait for JSF announcement this week and Yuzuru is going to talk about the details some day...maybe after the Olympics :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, GreatLakesGal said:

Some folks over at FSU (and other places) suddenly sound quite upset over the possibility that Yuzu's injury (or injuries) could keep him out of the Olympics.

It's like they suddenly realized how great he really is.

Better late than never (I guess).

LOL it's never late ...gosh FSU is the worst place (maybe even more than GS ...and it's something -_- )

1 hour ago, SydneyH said:

LOL it's never late ...gosh FSU is the worst place (maybe even more than GS ...and it's something -_- )

FSU is, imo, a very centric forum. Folks there focus on ice dance and NA skaters, they simply ignore the rest of the world. [Mod Edit: Please don't call out anyone from other platforms, as per Rule 1. Thank you!]

1 hour ago, SydneyH said:

I've never been to FSU...:peekapooh:

And Yuzu is like the super awesome guy whose absence you'll feel strongly when he's gone. :LOL:

Fan or hater, I think it's fair to say figure skating (men's field) won't be the same without Yuzu. He has become an embodiment of the sports itself, which is why I feel really fortunate to be his fan. :devilYuzu: