General Yuzuru Chat

Can I ask something ... I don't want to be mean but , why are you all expecting him to have a birthday celebration with his teammate ?? I mean it's not something that I'm expecting , that they congratulate him okey but to go as far as doing a party for a teammate :confused:  Don't know if it's cultural or not but we never do "surprise party" in my own club 

4 minutes ago, SydneyH said:

Can I ask something ... I don't want to be mean but , why are you all expecting him to have a birthday celebration with his teammate ?? I mean it's not something that I'm expecting , that they congratulate him okey but to go as far as doing a party for a teammate :confused:  Don't know if it's cultural or not but we never do "surprise party" in my own club 

I was thinking celebrating with his mom at home and him simply getting birthday wishes from TCC :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

11 minutes ago, SydneyH said:

I was thinking of more of a surprise cake or even cupcake and happy birthday wishes and everyone to back to training. Like the way ppl surprise him when he was the drawing at GPF.  

:smile:

22 минуты назад, Yatagarasu сказал:

Yuzuru Hanyu x Ice Jewels Special Interview (Vol. 7)

Something to read in the meantime, thanks to our @gladi:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Thank you, @gladi

Oh, Yuzu, dear, such a respectful boy :sadPooh: Visit us more often, we adore your skating, we can applaud even harder and bring even more Poohs! 

39 minutes ago, SydneyH said:

i was just hoping for recognition tbh, maybe a cake :/ idk probably just a cultural thing/my school, but they always give you a free cupcake w a candle if they know its your birthday:/ 

47 minutes ago, SydneyH said:

42 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

I was thinking celebrating with his mom at home and him simply getting birthday wishes from TCC :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

Zu is probably using twitter for hours to celebrate lol

2 minutes ago, SSS said:

Zu is probably using twitter for hours to celebrate lol

Or playing games?

Listening to Seimei on repeat with the headphones that are the closest to the sound quality of the Gangneung Ice Arena?

Eating tomato rice?

Glaring at paprika for existing?

Snuggled up between his Poohs and watching the GPF?

1 hour ago, Yatagarasu said:

Yuzuru Hanyu x Ice Jewels Special Interview (Vol. 7)

Something to read in the meantime, thanks to our @gladi:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Some parts of this interview are kind of sad and a bit worrying considering what ended up happening at NHK. His fear of injuring himself ended up becoming true and I hope this doesn't make him more cautious still.... I want him to come back strong and ready to destroy.