General Yuzuru Chat

36 minutes ago, Xen said:

Watching and doing are different things. If he ever...well, I hope the building and people come out in one piece.

I found avideo of Yoshiki trying to peel a giant daikon, with the kanjani8 boys staring and.encouraging him in the background.:13877886:

I don't think he'd be that bad, if someone guided him... He'd be super adorable, but I think he'd manage. Might take him a few hours more than it should, but it always takes me a lot longer to cook than recipes say it should, so... (then again, I hate cooking... if I ever marry, I want a husband who is a master chef:pouty:)

And that must be the same show, but I don't remember the peeling... then again I'm not sure I ever watched the whole thing. They should know better than let Yoshiki, the man who can't crack open an egg, handle sharp objects...

6 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

I don't think he'd be that bad, if someone guided him... He'd be super adorable, but I think he'd manage. Might take him a few hours more than it should, but it always takes me a lot longer to cook than recipes say it should, so... (then again, I hate cooking... if I ever marry, I want a husband who is a master chef:pouty:)

And that must be the same show, but I don't remember the peeling... then again I'm not sure I ever watched the whole thing. They should know better than let Yoshiki, the man who can't crack open an egg, handle sharp objects...

I grew up in a family where all the men could cook, so it shocks me when I meet guys who cannot. It is a basic survival skill! Which it seems some certain kitties try to get around by acting cute. 

1 minute ago, Xen said:

I grew up in a family where all the men could cook, so it shocks me when I meet guys who cannot. It is a basic survival skill! Which it seems some certain kitties try to get around by acting cute. 

I only learned to cook in my 20s, since my mother stayed at home and I never had to before. But then I was on my own for several months at a time, so I had to learn some basic stuff (although now I never want to touch shrimp spaghetti again... ) and now it's like... if I want to eat it, I have to cook it lol But if I can cook, anyone can, so I firmly believe Yuzu can, too. If only he gets the proper guidance...

11 часов назад, Hydroblade сказал:

tF4zQ0y.png

FyAKOEP.png

Should i add swan markers:tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:?

ETA: Yes, the Poohs will be scaled down but i can't edit the images rn D;

Could you, please, instruct a hopeless-in-technologies-me, how to do this? :bow: Like, what to open, where and which button to press.

OT, but it seems there'll be a Javi interview published today on the ISU home page. Hoping for some Yuzu bits of info... (at least over their training arrangement, if not his recovery, especially since it's likely the interview took place in France) Though on the other hand, Javi might be sick of being asked about Yuzu in every single interview ^_^;

ETA:  I also hadn't realized before there was a Yuzu interview there (or well, Yuzu, Keiji, Rika and Satoko interview). In some ways it's a bit... :headdesk: Everyone's talking about icecream and movies and cooking and Yuzu's into Human Bioethics... (ok, they specifically asked about his studies, but still lol)