General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Even though everyone has probably already gushed over this...

Hello, this is the Hydroblade police.

I regret to inform you that there is an unauthorized and highly dangerous hydroblade gracing your signature.

Please proceed to the nearest punishment station (Near the StSq3 and paprika fields)

13 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Hello, this is the Hydroblade police.

I regret to inform you that there is an unauthorized and highly dangerous hydroblade gracing your signature.

Please proceed to the nearest punishment station (Near the StSq3 and paprika fields)

My assissantion attempt has obviously failed if you're still around to type that. (How, though? It has closeup trails on the ice and everything!) Or has your trusty keyboard taken over?

10 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

My assissantion attempt has obviously failed if you're still around to type that. (How, though? It has closeup trails on the ice and everything!) Or has your trusty keyboard taken over?

This is Hydro's keyboard, long time no see

3 minutes ago, daisyjune said:

Yuzu went back to Toronto already on the past weekend!

https://www.sponichi.co.jp/sports/news/2017/11/22/kiji/20171122s00079000160000c.html

:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:!!!!!

BABY GOT IS BACK

2 minutes ago, Xen said:

you forgot the smile, that usually works in one hit, without needing extra blade tracings...

It depends on the smile... Some take a bit more to kill me, while a certain time acts as fast as the sorting hat when presented with a Weasley.

1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

Mmmm, pickled slugs...

[squeezes Pooh]