General Yuzuru Chat

22 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

I have a hunch we're gonna break the 2000 barrier during Japanese Nationals

Unless P&G suddenly release another CM or we get new Yuzu news from the media or if we spot hidden Yuzu at TCC or new Yuzu endorsement products or we get new photos of him or new magazine/newspaper or....

the possibilities is endless :smiley-laughing021:

My gut feeling is we'll break 2000 before Nationals :LOL:

19分钟前, MrPudding说:

Unless P&G suddenly release another CM or we get new Yuzu news from the media or if we spot hidden Yuzu at TCC or new Yuzu endorsement products or we get new photos of him or new magazine/newspaper or....

the possibilities is endless :smiley-laughing021:

My gut feeling is we'll break 2000 before Nationals :LOL:

It should be earlier. We have Yuzu's birthday on December 7th to celebrate. There will be lots of good wishes and messages.

6 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

Maybe he can have some more marshmallow white chocolate ginger concoction while looking out the window at the snow:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: 

You forget he's too busy filling up with PROTEIN in order to go back to practicing at the top of his strenght to waste +400 daily calories in sugar and chocolate :laughing:

Just now, Murieleirum said:

You forget he's too busy filling up with PROTEIN in order to go back to practicing at the top of his strenght to waste +400 daily calories in sugar and chocolate :laughing:

Hmm okay yes maybe he should replace the marshmallows with tofu, make the "hot chocolate" with chocolate protein powder and sprinkle it with a crushed protein bar