General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, sublimeskating said:

ratings drop to all time low when yuzu's not there ... very understandable, tbh

most of the audience are there to see him, even tho this may sound harsh to other skaters...

I don't think anyone can rival Yuzu in terms of popularity. And Patrick's withdrawal played a part too.

3 hours ago, katonice said:

Lol now that you mention it, I can imagine his family having a ball making fun of him and teasing him about his photos. His sister especially :laughing:

This reminds me of the asahi interview when Yuzu imitated his mum and sis ordering him to do his homework. So yep, I can see this happening :laughing:

3 hours ago, CupidsBow said:

is that really how he wrote it?

that is so cute......

ka-moo-sa-moo-ni-da

I'm dying that is so cute

but maybe Junhwan should help him brush up on some crowd pleasing basic phrases before Pyeongchang :rofl:

I'm curious, what does the correct version look like?  And maybe he doesn't need to brush up because this makes him more endearing :rofl:

5 minutes ago, singcarcom said:

I don't think anyone can rival Yuzu in terms of popularity. And Patrick's withdrawal played a part too.

This reminds me of the asahi interview when Yuzu imitated his mum and sis ordering him to do his homework. So yep, I can see this happening :laughing:

I'm curious, what does the correct version look like?  And maybe he doesn't need to brush up because this makes him more endearing :rofl:

The correct sentence in Hangul would be:

감사합니다 

(I only know this because I have a Samsung cellphone and I use Korean skincare products... I have zero knowledge of Korean grammar or vocab)

38 minutes ago, katonice said:

New "The Legend" episode uploaded.

Another question about Yuzu, and the answer will make you go "aawww" again.

This boi... 

aww happy smiley yuzu being polite as always :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: and his head bang on the table after talking too much at NHK press con never gets old :headdesk::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021:

2 minutes ago, souyouki said:

The correct sentence in Hangul would be:

감사합니다 

(I only know this because I have a Samsung cellphone and I use Korean skincare products... I have zero knowledge of Korean grammar or vocab)

I just got a Note 8 recently. Maybe I should learn a little Korean while I'm at it.  

4 hours ago, xeyra said:

I hate any and all news articles that uses that particular fall photo on them. They should come with a warning. :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw:

I agree. I still haven't actually seen the fall.