General Yuzuru Chat

12 minutes ago, Syless Jinx said:

So he is staying in Sendai for the 10 days and then returning?  Sounds good to me, let him be with family  

A family effort to keep him cuffed, chained and away from ice rinks....Brian's hair thanks them for taking on the burden.

2 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

So I'm doing a massive update lol :smiley-laughing021:

So happy to hear many good news!

Btw, I found the grainy paparazzi shot... are we allowed to post it here?

If not allowed to post, please PM me the link? :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: I'm thinking dark thoughts and it might heal me.

Although crutch speed-walking Yuzu is doing his hardest to make me smile already. Why do I find everything he do so cute and charming? 

I really thought this month is gonna be a hell to live through. But everything is getting better so quickly. Thanks to you guys. :10742289: I'm really glad this place exists and very happy to see Yuzu being positive and doing his best to recovery. I believe he'll come back stronger than before as he always does. <3

5 minutes ago, SSS said:

That's true. They can hype but not too much. Again, no good to Shoma...Nathan is there, USFA is strong, you cannot rob Nathan. (I sound like they are both in...:facepalm:)

GPF Nagoya is already facing critiques about banning the banners and reserving 700? (Total 6000?) seats for Toyota employees to go to this international competition. GPF mayor gave some horrible comment (something like the event would give gold to Shoma without any doubt)... JSF needs to think about their reputation before they act...

Let's talk about pressure. Shoma's pressure now will be super high. :)

1. This NHK, no medal for TJ (some 7 year? or 10 year? tradition ended)

2. Hometown pressure.

3. He is JSF's hope and favorite. ( I am still :salty:about no JSF warm comments or even warm comments from senpai [Oda does not count])

4. Might be only TJ member in GPF.

5. No Yuzu, all pressure on him.

6. History of Nationals and first WC.

7. Even if he gets gold, that gold won't weigh the same as previous years. He needs to prove his gold with good performance.

8. The number of haters might increase, no matter how well he does, win or not:facepalm:

9. Results affect pressure in OG. 

10. ...

I truly hope he will beat the stress, fix his jumps, get more transition, less crossovers and get onto the podium at home. :) 

Not to mention, the past 5 years have been won by a Japanese man (Dai - 12, Yuzu - 13,14,15,16)

28 minutes ago, Xen said:

Granted, wuth Yuzu out of gpf, JFS sounds pretty desparate. Well, they should go reflect on how they scheduled the ladies in the gp series...

And cemented by their fate at NHK17. No podium finish in any category (and gold streak in men's broken).

Meanwhile I imagine USFS: Huh! How's that feel!? We actually didn't have podium finish in ladies at worlds for 10 f*ckin' years!! 

:smiley-angry023:the drama's getting wilder as the Olympics comes close!!