General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, anyanee said:

I need to get out of this stress. My final exam is coming and I can't depress for long......BUT I JUST CANNNNNNN'T I CANNN'T for now. I want to cry so much. I hug my friend who is fanyu too but other than her I not brave enough to tell how gloomy I am. I fear that they would say it's nonsense to me but now I just want to cry;;;;;7;;;

Please send me your hug too. Today, I could not concentrate on my work at all. :sadPooh:

Not a doctor (yet) , but a med student , repeating myself and bringing this explaination over here from the GP thread because I saw a lot of people being confused and wants to make sure more satellites see this: 

" I think there needs to be clarification on Yuzuru's injury on the planet... The newscaster read the official doctor's report and many news had the formal diagnosis printed out , it's "右足関節外側靱帯損傷" which translate to damage to the Lateral collateral Ligament of Right Foot (which is a complex of 3 ligaments securing the outer side of your ankles : the anterior talofibular ligament, the posterior talofibular ligament and the calcaneofibular ligament) Yes, there is also lateral collateral ligament of the knee, but there is also lateral collateral ligament of the ankle, spine, wrist etc , this is why being precise with medical term is important and it's also important not to jump to conclusion without getting the full diagnosis to avoid unnecessary confusion and worries... So all in all I just want to say, I think the injury is localized to his ankle only, not to the knee and so we shouldn't say that it concern the knee or worry about it as for now. these are very commonly injured ligament when you sprain your ankles, but ligament injury can be tricky because it's harder to monitor the healing process..Just praying that it's not a major tear and he can heal fast and properly before next competition.":snonegai:

2 minutes ago, sublimeskating said:

we're all feeling sad, so we understand!!!  :10742289:

I feel you girlsss :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw: I feel like not only us but also the whole universe is praying for Yuzu and sending him well wishes for his quick recovery and good health.
People had better know how precious he is and how much the whole world and this sport owe him

6 minutes ago, Sapphiresushi said:

Hey @Aotoshiro are u Milana16 on ao3? I saw the new fic; it's rather comforting

Yeah, that's me :embSwan: Aotoshiro is what I invented for the sake of Tumblr, Milana16 and all other variations are my usual go to names when I sign up somewhere (they have embarrassing history-well, more embarrassing than Aotoshiro xD - plus I first started following Yuzu news on Tumblr, so I chose to go witth Ao on the Planet)

Aww, thank you:10742289:! I thought it doesn't make sense (other than in my head), so it's really nice to know somebody enjoyed it^^