General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, SydneyH said:

well just a little advice , don't read Japanese netizen blog because sometimes the haters are incredible with their way of thinking :snbleh:

I totally agree with that. And also on the comment sections. Japanese internet trolls and haters are the worst.

Broadcast times for NHK Trophy

(Taken from http://www.tvguide.or.jp/feature/kissandcry/20171107/01.html)

<放送情報>

【グランプリシリーズ2017 NHK杯(第4戦日本大会)】

◆11月10日(金) 
NHK BS1 午後2:00~3:40 大会の見どころ、ペアショート(生放送)/ 
NHK総合 午後4:05~5:57 女子ショート(生放送)/ 
NHK BS1 午後6:00~6:45 大会のみどころ(生放送)/ 
NHK BS1 午後6:55~7:30 男子ショート(生放送)/ 
NHK総合 午後7:30~8:45 男子ショート(生放送)/ 

◆11月11日(土) 
NHK BS1 午前9:00~9:50 女子ショート/ 
NHK BS1 午前10:00~10:50 男子ショート/ 
NHK BS1 午後0:30~2:15 大会の見どころ、アイスダンスショート(生放送)/ 
NHK BS1 午後2:25~4:10 ペアフリー(生放送)/ 
NHK総合 午後4:30~6:45 女子フリー(生放送)/ 
NHK総合 午後7:30~9:45 男子フリー(生放送)/ 

◆11月12日(日) 
NHK BS1 午前9:00~9:50 女子フリー/ 
NHK BS1 午前10:00~10:50 男子フリー/ 
NHK BS1 午前11:40~午後1:30 アイスダンスフリー(生放送)/ 
NHK BS1 午後1:40~2:45 ~選手に生インタビュー・明子の部屋~/ 
NHK BS1 午後2:55~5:30 エキシビション(生放送)/ 

◆11月13日(月) 
NHK総合 午前0:10~1:30 アイスダンスフリー、エキシビション

◆11月23日(木) 
NHK総合 午後1:05~2:45 総集編

On 11/7/2017 at 3:56 PM, kaerb said:

Well like you said, better than 'so-so' :laughing:

Which is why I'm glad Yuzu give these interviews in Japanese. Imagine if he were to reply in English...

"Good..."

"Good."

You can't really tell the difference :laughing:

10 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

that explains the beak-like mouth :P (:rofl:)

Doing the duckface before it was a thing! :rofl:

5 hours ago, xeyra said:

Who are the 5.64% outliers? I'll... err.... look very menacingly at them!

Maybe it's 1% of outliers who voted 5 times on average?

6 hours ago, Sammie said:

He doesn’t have talent agency that represents him right? His mom does most his affairs and stuff? The stuff he endorse seem to be Mom related stuff. Like the dude is 22 year old, you would think he be endorsing clothes, shoes or video games. :shrug:

Eta: I would add alcohol but he don’t drink. :laughing:

Cute boys/young men are very popular with aunties and up. Watch any show with Johnny’s and all the ads are for household products, white goods, even discreet wigs for balding women. I think there are probably a lot of people around Yuzu’s age on this forum but a bunch of us are a little older. :biggrin: That domestic fantasy stuff really makes me barf, though. Why tie down an artistic genius with an apron? Ugh. :facepalm:

Re: teeny tiny baby Yuzu, he is holding an uchiwa, suzume odori is danced with a sensu with a different colour on either side. (I really love suzume odori. <3)

4 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Cute boys/young men are very popular with aunties and up. Watch any show with Johnny’s and all the ads are for household products, white goods, even discreet wigs for balding women. I think there are probably a lot of people around Yuzu’s age on this forum but a bunch of us are a little older. :biggrin: That domestic fantasy stuff really makes me barf, though. Why tie down an artistic genius with an apron? Ugh. :facepalm:

Re: teeny tiny baby Yuzu, he is holding an uchiwa, suzume odori is danced with a sensu with a different colour on either side. (I really love suzume odori. <3)

the whole domestic goddess angle works much better when we don't already know he's got a 100% one-track skating mind, is utterly disinterested in food & prob doesn't do his own laundry/ironing/cooking like. ever.  :peekapooh:

5 minutes ago, kaerb said:

the whole domestic goddess angle works much better when we don't already know he's got a 100% one-track skating mind, is utterly disinterested in food & prob doesn't do his own laundry/ironing/cooking like. ever.  :peekapooh:

Tbh that’s the only thing that makes watching those ads bearable. I love this lying liar.

2 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Tbh that’s the only thing that makes watching those ads bearable. I love this lying liar.

I adore the sheer amount of bullshit he lays SO thick for the P&G things where he’s talking as if Pantene shampoo or fabric softener or whatever’s is just so totally part of his success as a skater and a happy life away from Japan. 

Having SoFt ShINEy hair is SO important as a skater for REAsoNs 

4 minutes ago, CupidsBow said:

I adore the sheer amount of bullshit he lays SO thick for the P&G things where he’s talking as if Pantene shampoo or fabric softener or whatever’s is just so totally part of his success as a skater and a happy life away from Japan. 

Having SoFt ShINEy hair is SO important as a skater for REAsoNs 

Lol no way he gives a crap, it’s so sweet how hard he lies. It’s probably pretty convincing for non-fans. He has the best poker face I’ve ever seen. 

8 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Lol no way he gives a crap, it’s so sweet how hard he lies. It’s probably pretty convincing for non-fans. He has the best poker face I’ve ever seen. 

It's amazing. Everyone should aspire to bullshit as masterfully as Yuzuru does.