General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

Thank you for the tip about Jakuchu and he Yuzumaru info. I arrived inn thursday and have been in Tokyo since. 

I have have to go and book my train ticket and now I don’t know where to take the train to. I really want to selfishly pray for FA tickets at Seimei shrine but Yuzumaru... :tumblr_inline_mqt4gi2T9v1qz4rgp: 

I’m going to try one last time on J Twitter to beg for tickets. Have you tried? I got a lot of retweets for someone with 0 followers. :68468287: Nothing has come of it, though. :P

Yeah I was preeetty loud during CoC but there was some fellow chanting sutras or ancient poetry in the room next to me over and over for about 4 hours so I didn’t feel too guilty. XD I was thinking of going to a karaoke box to watch FS so I can be really loud. Do you know if they’ll broadcast it live in Japan?

Oh, so you’ve been in Tokyo as a skate-otaku-ish tourist! Please have a good time in Tokyo too!

They’ll broadcast the whole event live using two channels, NHK Sogo (NHK総合) and BS1. Men’s FS will be aired by NHK Sogo, so you’ll be able to watch it in any place in Japan as long as it has TV and antenna. Karaoke box might be a good choice because it might have a bigger screen than in a hotel room. NHK will also air some fluff between each event and in news shows like Saturday Sports and Sunday Sports.

As for the SP ticket, I’m almost giving up. Still checking the ticket sellers site every day, though:68468287:

Anyway, enjoy your stay! Autumn is a good time to visit Japan because it’s not too hot or cold and you can have delicious fruits and rice of new crop if you can eat Japanese food.

44 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

Oh, so you’ve been in Tokyo as a skate-otaku-ish tourist! Please have a good time in Tokyo too!

They’ll broadcast the whole event live using two channels, NHK Sogo (NHK総合) and BS1. Men’s FS will be aired by NHK Sogo, so you’ll be able to watch it in any place in Japan as long as it has TV and antenna. Karaoke box might be a good choice because it might have a bigger screen than in a hotel room. NHK will also air some fluff between each event and in news shows like Saturday Sports and Sunday Sports.

As for the SP ticket, I’m almost giving up. Still checking the ticket sellers site every day, though:68468287:

Anyway, enjoy your stay! Autumn is a good time to visit Japan because it’s not too hot or cold and you can have delicious fruits and rice of new crop if you can eat Japanese food.

I just today admitted to myself that I am full スケオタ. :13877886: I’m still feeling ashamed about it. I‘ve been to Japan twice before and always in autumn. I was really hoping my next trip would be spring but it seems eternal autumn is my destiny! 

Thank you so much for the info about the broadcast! :thanks: Good luck with the SP ticket! 

2 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Thank you for your advice! I bought some decorations for a board but not a board, yet! I didn’t know whether or not it’s acceptable in Japan to do it but if there are others I’ll give it a shot! I wonder which would be better, station or arena? 

You are already well prepared :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

Station or arena, that's a big question. I've never been to 大阪市中央体育館, and I've been to Osaka only twice in my whole (rather long) life, I'm quite unfamiliar to the place. But last year in Sapporo, I remember seeing people who wanted tickets standing near the station and along the road leading to the arena. Anyway, on Friday you will be able to check around the station and decide where is the best place to ask for the ticket next day!  I really wish you good luck!!!

I could manage to get the tickets for three days (the seat for Saturday is only Stand A, though) Yet, I am so nervous right now that I don't know if I can enjoy the competition. Actually, I am looking forward to seeing Yuzu's EX most... I'm a coward...:tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

28 минут назад, xeyra сказал:

I can't believe my eyes: NBS finally got who brings them the majority of viewers :laughing: But, personally, I would add a few seconds with Zenya: just to remind, 2 times world champion also will be there. 

2 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

I can't believe my eyes: NBS finally got who brings them the majority of viewers :laughing: But, personally, I would add a few seconds with Zenya: just to remind, 2 times world champion also will be there. 

Wrong - four world champions are going to be there