General Yuzuru Chat

9 minutes ago, PomeloPooh said:

So, so nervous for that. :13877886::13877886::13877886:They're just gone literally in a split second...:13877886::13877886::13877886:

I will throw all these Yuzu clear files at anyone who can help me get a ticket tomorrow.

I can't even get international roaming to work and the data sim I paid for sucks. I came to Japan with so much hope to see SEIMEI and thinking that Olympics would be impossible but instead ended up with no NHK FS ticket and on top of that I missed a post on Golden skate that I otherwise would've pounced on and now I'll probably miss tomorrow. :13877886::13877886::13877886::13877886:  I don't want to live in a world without seimei!

5 hours ago, robin said:

You can't upload pics on the forum but you can upload them on another site like imgur.com and embed them here... unless you're talking about the gallery?

I see... thanks for answering. I wanted to upload some pics of my swans :waffle: It's okay then.

18 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I will throw all these Yuzu clear files at anyone who can help me get a ticket tomorrow.

I can't even get international roaming to work and the data sim I paid for sucks. I came to Japan with so much hope to see SEIMEI and thinking that Olympics would be impossible but instead ended up with no NHK FS ticket and on top of that I missed a post on Golden skate that I otherwise would've pounced on and now I'll probably miss tomorrow. :13877886::13877886::13877886::13877886:  I don't want to live in a world without seimei!

:( I hope you find a way to get one, defying all odds and getting your Seimei fix.

1 minute ago, lilsailor said:

bit late in noticing this, but i was rewatching the coverage of COR SP by BESP & the description of the program is ‘The men’s short event at the Cup of Russia, the opening round of the ISU Grand Prix. Olympic Champion, Denis Ten is amongst the names competing.’ 

Close BESP, close. 

From Javi being World champion to Denis being Olympic champion. Some one isn’t doing their research.  :joy:

7 hours ago, Syless Jinx said:

I don't know if this was shared, but Yulia's commentary A+.  I like Telesport so much more than Russian Eurosports, they talk too much!

Thank you for posting this , I love Julia comments, “ even his mistakes are beautiful! “ , reminding me of Stacy , “ when he falls it is spectacular “  so true :joy: