General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, anyanee said:

Guys I'm go back to GS to read some old article in the forum there and I got a very big curiosity. Since when that TAT  adore Yuzu? I found that in the past she even said that Yuzu didn't deserve the bronze in NICE. What happen then?

I thought she said no men deserved a gold in Sochi. If she said that too, wow. Surprised she likes him now, but I give her props for appreciating skaters that prove her wrong. I think she was on the train for Seimei 2015-2016, so something happened between Sochi and that.

42 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

I thought she said no men deserved a gold in Sochi. If she said that too, wow. Surprised she likes him now, but I give her props for appreciating skaters that prove her wrong. I think she was on the train for Seimei 2015-2016, so something happened between Sochi and that.

In Nice she was rooting for that Joubert fellow, I recall her saying something to the effect that Joubert had the skate of his life and redeemed himself there after a horrible string of performances(? not quite sure, never followed his career), so he should’ve been awarded for it with the bronze. Though it seemed to have escaped her that Yuzu too had had a redemption skate that got a standing ovation and was technically superior to Joubert and totally deserved it more. I guess she was too emotionally invested in Joubert managing to leave his shite year behind and delivering at the world stage, and seemed to be implying that Yuzu was young, so had ample time ahead of him to prove himself and win laurels later. 

19 minutes ago, dancingnoodles said:

:offtopic: Did Patrick withdraw from NHK? Keegan is in the entry now

oh noooo :sad4: :smiley-sad021: :smiley-sad016: he said he'll be at nhk just a few days ago.... hopefully it's not bc of injury (had a feeling something's not quite right since he wd from nebelhorn :S)

gpf men prediction becoming more and more open....

18 minutes ago, dancingnoodles said:

With the new line up, is NHK gonna be a one man show? Also I guess this means we won't see Patrick at GPF either... Some foreseeable changes in top 6 after this season?

I don't want to count any eggs before they hatch. I hope that even with Patrick out Yuzu gets his decisive victory here and not just because the competition is thin here. I also think it'll be a boost for him.

Eta: basically, even with Patrick out I'm still nervous. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: