General Yuzuru Chat

11 minutes ago, singcarcom said:

It's so sweet! I hope Nobu will be able to get to know about our Planet. :tumblr_inline_n0o1ffHUs91qid2nw:

Dear Nobu, in case you lurk here at some point, the quad harem and the concrete descriptions of the quad concubines, is not how my creativity normally works. Just to clarify that.

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

He told robin and sallycinnamon. They were hanging the banner I think and they talked a bit with him :biggrin: they mentioned the swans and he told them he has a golden swan on his desk and that Yuzu also has his swan 💖💖💖💖

:embSwan: <- This is me right now... :10636614:Knowing that the swans have actually reached Yuzu... I can't believe it! To think it's my turn next... 頑張ります!! Don't think I'll be as lucky to be able to approach any skaters or Team Yuzu in Japan though, but the invasion goes on!

37 minutes ago, robin said:

He remembered the golden ones and confirmed one of them is sitting on his desk and one of them reached Yuzu. It was kind of funny how matter of factly he talked abt it meanwhile sally and me almost died.

No matter how many times I read this, it still feels amazing... To think that a tangible representation of our support is sitting at TCC 💖

29 minutes ago, singcarcom said:

Can I join??? I've never been to Disneyland!  

It's so sweet! I hope Nobu will be able to get to know about our Planet. :tumblr_inline_n0o1ffHUs91qid2nw:

OMG yes! I'm a good guide for first timers :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: I guarantee that you will fall in love with the park

16 minutes ago, Kizuna said:

:embSwan: <- This is me right now... :10636614:Knowing that the swans have actually reached Yuzu... I can't believe it! To think it's my turn next... 頑張ります!! Don't think I'll be as lucky to be able to approach any skaters or Team Yuzu in Japan though, but the invasion goes on!

The goal is to distribute them among the fans. 

To be honest, at first I didn't really think about giving the golden ones to Team Yuzu. 

But i set them apart because they felt special, and I put a lot of care in folding the golden ones: listening to music that awakened certain feelings in me, I never folded the golden ones when I didn't feel good or I was feeling angry/upset, always thinking deeply about my wish to see him happy, visualizing him smiling in February... They carry a lot of feelings. 

I thought it would be impossible to give them to Team Yuzu but one week before going I decided I would do everything I could to reach them. And it worked!

So my idea is to spread them among the fans, that way, everyone hosting a swan at home will send their good thoughts and energy to those golden swans in possession of Team Yuzu. I feel like they're all connected 💖

Please don't worry of you can't approach skaters or his team, the team already has their special golden swans, the leaders of the flock 💖 

(Also iirc Misha has a swan too? )

8 minutes ago, fluffypooh said:

Is that why his ex is Swan again this year :embSwan:

I wish! Haha but no, he went eco friendly bc TAT was at CoR. We don't know if he's keeping it the whole season 💔 (if he does then my headcanon will be that he was inspired by the swans to keep on being the Swan Prince a bit longer. No one will be able to convince me that's not the case muahahaha)

10 minutes ago, fluffypooh said:

Is that why his ex is Swan again this year :embSwan:

Well I do not think that is why. He probably just loves it the way he loves chopin and seimei. And being extra, he probably also considered how it balances out the intensity of his SP and LP, plus no one can doubt his artistry afterwards since that is what notte stellata is all about. Like chopun, seimei, notte deserves a spotlight at olys.

But if he did get inspired or confirmation due to the feral swans hydroblade made,  well, guess we can all die/cry due to happiness.

4 minutes ago, katonice said:

CS TV Asahi 2

Nov 15 (Wed) 15:00~17:55

Rostelecom Cup

Mens and Ladies SP

Nov 16 (Thu) 15:00~18:30

Mens and Ladies FP

Nov 17 (Fri) 15:00~17:30

Gala exhibition

This is great news! I downloaded tv Asahi's SP AND I wanted to download the gala but I wasn't able to do it. (If anyone wants the SP link just tell me, I uploaded it to my gdrive :biggrin: ) Maybe this time I wont have any problems downloading it

3 minutes ago, Xen said:

But if he did get inspired or confirmation due to the feral swans hydroblade made,  well, guess we can all die/cry due to happiness.

If I had a way to know if our swans influenced that decision just a bit I think I would cry. 

And I think the golden swans are actually a pretty docile bunch. I mean, they DID arrive safely to their destination with no detours! And they're watching over the team 💖 No, the golden swans are different 💖💖💖

3 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

If I had a way to know if our swans influenced that decision just a bit I think I would cry. 

And I think the golden swans are actually a pretty docile bunch. I mean, they DID arrive safely to their destination with no detours! And they're watching over the team 💖 No, the golden swans are different 💖💖💖

True, it was the peachy R&J 1.0 and white seimei swans that decided to invade skate canada territory. 

18 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I think it does influence him I hope, since it shows our appreciation of the swan program and he would know that fans like it, plus u didn't choose to send him a pooh origami so it definitely has extra meaning :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: