General Yuzuru Chat

It's a dream come true to see Chopin and Seimei live, and The Swan too. So beautiful, it felt unreal. I've watched these programs more times than I can count, never thought I would have the chance to see it with my own eyes. It's such an honor to see Yuzu landed his first 4Lz in competition. And like some people said, once you've saw him live you will want to see him more. It's really true. :sadPooh:

1 hour ago, WinForPooh said:

lol No, but similar enough. Crazy hot, polluted and prejudiced, especially in the cities, for sure. And I feel like the only figure skating fan in the entire area sometimes. Maybe I should make a dozen swans for him, so the invasion reaches all of the globe? :laughing: Outside of the cities, it's better, though. There's still prejudice, and stereotypes, but often the kind that can be dispelled when you meet people and you're open to finding out that all people are people. City-sophistication brings out the worst in people sometimes. Might be the air... What you can breathe of it, at least. But imagine the potential for asthma attacks, definitely not a good place for Yuzu. Not at all. No, back in a flight for him! It's no place for our swan.

ETA: If he ever decided to see the world and I ran into him at a crowded and polluted place here, can you imagine? "I know who you are! How could you even think of risking your health like this! You silly swan, you come with me right now, I'm sending you to a nice hill station where the air is better, and then booking you a flight out! And wear this mask!! Bad swan! Bad!"

Ah I got excited for a bit that there was a fellow Delhiite on the planet. I can definitely relate to feeling like the only one interested in a winter sport in an entire freaking country(of over a billion people, like surely I can’t be the only one!). Which is why I’ve taken to spamming one of my best friends with Yuzu interview links and asking her to translate for me(she’s a Japanophile and knows the language) and trying to get her into the sport so I can have company, she’s promised to watch the olympics with me and cheer for Yuzu, so there’s that. She thinks he’s very pretty and thought H&L Helsinki was awe inspiring, so that’s my story of halfway converting another innocent.

But yeah I wouldn’t want Yuzu in my city either, a recent medical survey said breathing Delhi air is equivalent to chainsmoking 50 cigs a day, his asthmatic ass wouldn’t survive here:smiley-laughing021:

5 hours ago, daisyjune said:

iirc Yuzu hates heights.

I remember he said that at time of Sendai parade. He said something like "I was a bit scared (of standing on the truck) because I don't like heights."

So he may not like roller coasters, but yes, I'm also very curious of seeing his reaction:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Kohei Uchimura also hates roller coasters since he has a height phobia :rofl:

I have to agree to this...

:waffle:

Funny because I love roller coasters. I've been on the tallest and fastest in the world in front row!  But I find it a lot scarier to launch myself in the air and spin around 4 times in a fraction of a second landing on a thin blade... Or doing a release on a high bar while flying around in the air. 

Just now, Danibellerika said:

Funny because I love roller coasters. I've been on the tallest and fastest in the world in front row!  But I find it a lot scarier to launch myself in the air and spin around 4 times in a fraction of a second landing on a thin blade... Or doing a release on a high bar while flying around in the air. 

I love roller coasters but I get scared on ferris wheels :dpooh:

5 hours ago, daisyjune said:

iirc Yuzu hates heights.

I remember he said that at time of Sendai parade. He said something like "I was a bit scared (of standing on the truck) because I don't like heights."

So he may not like roller coasters, but yes, I'm also very curious of seeing his reaction:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Kohei Uchimura also hates roller coasters since he has a height phobia :rofl:

I have to agree to this...

:waffle:

Poor kid , and at that parade he still tried to do some of the favorite poses and smiled sweetly to the crowd!

27 minutes ago, Yuazz said:

I never ride roller coaster and I don't think I want to try it.. It looked so scary.. :ohno:

Wow I didn't know yuzu hates heights.. I thought he likes heights because he jumps so high :laughing: I sound silly.. 

Ikr... I’m afraid of heights and I wouldn’t be able to jump and rotate that high... obviously mind over matter for him.

7 hours ago, Bonesfan said:

Saya is on the left at 0:49.

It's confirmed, the Hanyu clan has superior genes. :darklordyuzu:

6 hours ago, Xen said:

sadly most asian men do not look like him

I'm asian and I agree...And it's extremely rare for men of any ethnicity to be both beautiful and handsome at the same time! For one, I find a lot of Korean stars too pretty for my liking.