General Yuzuru Chat

6 hours ago, Forcefield said:

I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some things are soooo subjective even if there is a standard (which changes by country too). It may be unbelievable but I've been on forum where Javi is a god and Yuzu is not even considered average, but ugly. :shrug: That forum is not a Javi fanfest and has western tastes though.

Aside from beauty, perhaps another subjective topic, Javi and Uno are super charismatic on ice, but IMO Yuzu has this aura that I don't know what to call it both off and on ice. Maybe its the princely thing that some people go on about, which is there too. But that doesn't explain why if I were in his presence I'd feel small and intimidated. Yuzu's character is complex and multi-dimensional, but even his aura cannot be described in just a few words. :scratch2:

Ah, I get what you mean abt yuzu's presence. It's the gravitas, the majesty embodies so naturally into a part of his aura. He isnt forcing it, he just is it. It's the same as when watching good actors act the role of a king or villain. (e.g. Yoo Seung Ho or Kamiki Ryunosuke) The moment he enters, your eyes are naturally drawn.

1 hour ago, Xen said:

Oh dear, wake up and it is about gushing over his looks. Question, should we try to go for ten days challenge where we do not talk about his looks, or physical appearance? Just to try it out...?

Or would the planet die?

If we take challange, I think we can. Shall we like make Question and answer mode? Like I'm curious about bla bla bla and we answer like that?:pepper:

2 hours ago, Xen said:

Oh dear, wake up and it is about gushing over his looks. Question, should we try to go for ten days challenge where we do not talk about his looks, or physical appearance? Just to try it out...?

Or would the planet die?

Hey, you released nothing into the universe for us to play with. So who's to blame for that, hmm?

Shorties of the planet unite? We can stand one on top of the other and wear a huge trenchcoat, like in cartoons? I'm 5'2" if I cheat a little bit, but the good part of that is that everybody looks tall to me. Over about 5'6" everybody might as well be seven feet tall to me, and I'm so used to it that I don't even blink. If we got a giant invasion, I might not even sure I'd notice.

10 hours ago, MrPudding said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLk5GunKZh8

Guys this video is the song made for yuzu when he was chosen to go to Sochi with translation. Since the owner doesn't want the video to be re-uploaded, I just displayed the link. I just think that this should get supports from our planet :smiley-love017:

I also came across this video through my recommended video list. Best vid Youtube has recommended me in a while! :embSwan:

7 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

Being just 5'1'', I prefer my men not higher than me than 15 cm... mmh wait, now that I think about it, there are 17 cm between me and Yuzu... 

Why am I thinking about this... :peekapooh: Yes, definitely, 17 cm is the perfect difference. 

Yup, 17cm is only the length of his hair. 17 is the magic number. =P

6 hours ago, ymy said:

Probably janny is touching him lol

but I love her shoes!!! 

His hands are lingering around her waist. His shyness around girls is so adorable! :embSwan:

3 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

Confession: I don't care at all about his Ill fitting suits. And I wish he wore his glasses more often.

Me too...I like him both with and without glasses but there's something endearing when wears them...

2 hours ago, ymy said:

And him being universal, they still only say his fans are only from Japan... 

:waffle:

:waffle:  :squishedPooh:  Because of the 9gag video, today is the first time my friend came across Yuzu stuff not through me..."Omg, he's so cute....And woah, he has SO MANY fans (from different nationalities)..."

To which I respond, "See, I'm not the only crazy one."  :winky:

Just now, singcarcom said:

I also came across this video through my recommended video list. Best vid Youtube has recommended me in a while! :embSwan:

Yup, 17cm is only the length of his hair. 17 is the magic number. =P

His hands are lingering around her waist. His shyness around girls is so adorable! :embSwan:

Me too...I like him both with and without glasses but there's something endearing when wears them...

:waffle:  :squishedPooh:  Because of the 9gag video, today is the first time my friend came across Yuzu stuff not through me..."Omg, he's so cute....And woah, he has SO MANY fans (from different nationalities)..."

To which I respond, "See, I'm not the only crazy one."  :winky:

The Notte Stellata Invasion is working :)

25 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Hey, you released nothing into the universe for us to play with. So who's to blame for that, hmm?

Well, our lord Yuzuru did not release any divine inspirations today, so the ladies are quiet. Empress 3A is working on embroidery, Lady 4T is instructing a crew on knitting gold scarves, Lady 4S is fixing the bonsai gardens, Lady 4Lo is working on her koto skills, and Lady 4Lz was told to help with recent court layout details so she's working on that with the chancellors...

Um, though to amuse us, since a lot of us cook, bake etc, if you could cook Yuzu a meal, what would you make for him?

IF Yuzuru got three days to visit your city, and you got to be his tour guide, where would you take him and why?

7 minutes ago, Xen said:

Um, though to amuse us, since a lot of us cook, bake etc, if you could cook Yuzu a meal, what would you make for him?

IF Yuzuru got three days to visit your city, and you got to be his tour guide, where would you take him and why?

I'm not good at cooking but would like to make him a reamarkable Thai food like "Tom yam kung" (sour soup with shrimp) or "Pad thai" (fried noodle). I will take him too "Siam Paragon" the biggest Shopping mall in my country. Actually my city is a capital city, it's a city life so I really prefer to take him to the country side of Thailand. There is so many interesting place like beach ,mountain.

4 minutes ago, Xen said:

Well, our lord Yuzuru did not release any divine inspirations today, so the ladies are quiet. Empress 3A is working on embroidery, Lady 4T is instructing a crew on knitting gold scarves, Lady 4S is fixing the bonsai gardens, Lady 4Lo is working on her koto skills, and Lady 4Lz was told to help with recent court layout details so she's working on that with the chancellors...

Strawberry shortcake! He apparently likes it? And rice and a richly flavoured stew of some sort, without too many spices, he'd like that. I wonder how he feels about coconut milk...

I'd keep him in a hotel room with an air purifier until I could book him a flight out, because I'm not letting him out to breathe all of that pollution in this heat - yes, it's very hot here - and get an asthma attack. He'd want the first flight out anyway, I'd think. The weather is usually awful, pollution is awful, and people stare at anybody with E. Asian features. Unless he's particularly interested in beautiful old architecture, enough to brave heat and crowds, nothing for him here.

lol @ gold scarves and layout details.