General Yuzuru Chat

Guys Swan was so amazing tonight! I hadn't even planned on watching it, but turned on the live stream on a whim to see where it was up to and caught it just in time! Aahh, but his movements were like waterI admit I was originally disappointed (but understanding) of no new Ex, but now my soul is healed. :sadPooh:

...And don't get me started on his face...

Hey guys...

came for a quick comment before I go to bed.

Congrats for Yuzu for holding it together as much as he could yesterday! Yay for the lutz!! I think it's still impressive how he saved that landing. Also I noticed his timing got messed up right on the second half mark after that botched (betrayal from :laughing:) 4S (supposed to be a combo). Then he just seemed to rush through the elements. Nevertheless, it's still a beautiful one.

The new ribbon color on his sleeve end I didn't expect but I like the color on itself.

Haven't seen the Swan yet but Yuzu playing with the ribbons and that he got lifted for group photo is just too adorable!!! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I am glad to see him so happy, all the vids and photos from the ex practice and the exhibition are hilarious and fun. The video for the Yuzu lift for the ex photo gives me life ❤️:embSwan: :rofl:and that adorable flower boy Sasha is my hero!