General Yuzuru Chat

They are openly making fun of dedicated fans that have probably spent so much time, money and effort just to see Yuzuru skate. You know maybe it's this kind of mindset (that fans can't be passionate about figure skating) that makes the sport less popular. Shame on you CBC Olympics.

I 'm so angry when i saw some people attack the girl who cried. You don't know the reason why she cry,  and she may not know that she was recorded, so I hope people can stop all their assumptions about her reaction. You just can't judge things by 2-3 seconds flash by. I have been in Kpop fandom for years and I see how people use the "questionable" gifs to twist the fact. And no one have the right to tell others you should behave like this or that. There're many people who cry easily. I saw some fangirl cry when their idols didn't get their win on weekly chart, cry when they get highfive with their idols... there's even more random things than that. The way some people mock, make fun of that fan is the same kind of bullying.

They keep saying this sport is dying yet they show their disrespectful to the one who keep it alive, not just once, but many times. How about promote it better and improve the judging ?

That CBC tweet is worse. Shame on them.Another account was blocked from me

hace 36 minutos , Katt said:

I 'm so angry when i saw some people attack the girl who cried. You don't know the reason why she cry,  and she may not know that she was recorded, so I hope people can stop all their assumptions about her reaction. You just can't judge things by 2-3 seconds flash by. I have been in Kpop fandom for years and I see how people use the "questionable" gifs to twist the fact. And no one have the right to tell others you should behave like this or that. There're many people who cry easily. I saw some fangirl cry when their idols didn't get their win on weekly chart, cry when they get highfive with their idols... there's even more random things than that. The way some people mock, make fun of that fan is the same kind of bullying.

They keep saying this sport is dying yet they show their disrespectful to the one who keep it alive, not just once, but many times. How about promote it better and improve the judging ?

That CBC tweet is worse. Shame on them.Another account was blocked from me

I'm used to seeing male football fans cry all the time on tv and that's seen as normal.. As an Argentinian, I remember hearing male commentators cry about Messi and the national team more than once, and no one questions that
However, when girls are fans of something, we get mocked for it... It's not exclusively about figure skating, sadly it also happens to girl fans of kpop, boybands, tv shows...:acceptable:

I just have some random thoughts I need to express. I've only become a FS fan recently and it's making me experience all kinds of things I've never known before. The excitement mixed with anxiety when watching a competition in real time, the mental state after waking up way too early/staying up way too late combined with the previous, the joy of seeing amazing performances and also the super nice community we have here at the Planet... It's all making me feel squishy on the inside :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

Also, I should probably apologize to my family, I made my dad, mom, sister and grandparents listen to me babble on about figure skating, and they largely had no clue what the hell I was even saying. But it works like a charm to relieve my stress :rofl:Also not sure how I did it, but I somehow managed to explain the Code of Points to my dad while waiting for the SP to start, well at least the main points...... 

1 hour ago, MrPudding said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Putting this under spoiler because I don't like it.. just stop please :knc_brian3:

:ohno::Just_Cuz_15::(:thumbsdown: so rude.... 

ETA: When yuzuru has all the gracious within him praising his rivals. The haters can only make themselves miserable mocking Hanyu and his fans. Great for them, coz Hanyu will slay later. Just wait.