General Yuzuru Chat

Iam a new fans, so i want to ask, is there any live streaming for FaOI this year??

This is yet to be announced, but I'm guessing that there will at least be one live streaming and all the other shows will be aired on TV, since they have been every year.

Really? I would be happy if there's one :yay: since i live far away from japan and in here figure skating is not relevant(i live in a tropical country obviously no ice here) :cry:

Guys, thanks for bringing the news of the ice show!

I am...both excited (because I enjoy him in the shows with the group dancing and the live collaborations and possible sexy programs...he seems to have fun with these) :pooh:

..and concerned for his health cuz he is doing all three stops ( I feel you, Hydro) :sadPooh:

But hopefully he is sticking close with his own plan of staying healthy and being smart about it.. :acceptable:

I'm not concerned about him doing 9 ice shows I mean this is the guy that did 60 in one summer...

I don't think we will see new programs it's too early...but well probably hear about him doing some crazy jumps or something haha

Like 4Lz at finale?

I still have my notes on consistency of 4Lo attempts back in 2015, it was about 15-16%

Just catching up on this news, how may shows in total for FaOI? Edit: I saw 9 in above messages :-)

Yuzu please be healthy and not quad battle with Zhenya :smile:

We want to see him but we also worry for him :yes:

Omg i forgot about Zhenya!! I hope they do a duet.. :drool:

Congrats on the tickets @Danibellerika

And congrats to all of us on 10k posts. Imagine if the shows live streams and we all jam this forum into oblivion :yay:

Just catching up on this news, how may shows in total for FaOI? Edit: I saw 9 in above messages :-)

Yuzu please be healthy and not quad battle with Zhenya :smile:

We want to see him but we also worry for him :yes:

Omg i forgot about Zhenya!! I hope they do a duet.. :drool:

Congrats on the tickets @Danibellerika

And congrats to all of us on 10k posts. Imagine if the shows live streams and we all jam this forum into oblivion :yay:

Yes yes. Do a duet. Zhenya can faint from excitement/happiness. No quad battles. Perfect!

Iam a new fans, so i want to ask, is there any live streaming for FaOI this year??

This is yet to be announced, but I'm guessing that there will at least be one live streaming and all the other shows will be aired on TV, since they have been every year.

That's so exciting :D I know they all get aired on TV eventually, but I wasn't aware there was live streaming too :)

I've mostly seen footage from Makuhari and Kobe. What about the other locations? Did those get aired too?

Oh, by live streaming, I misspoke...Live airing? As in, not online, but broadcast.

My friend in Korea came through with the PyeongChang lottery! We'll be in Level A for Team SP and LP AND Men's Singles SP and LP!!

Fans_war_face.gif

Congrats Danibellerika!

I am so envious! Was able to get Level B for the Team events,

but wasn't able to get any tickets for the Men's... :crybaby:

I'm now thinking who among my friends in various parts of the world to ask to buy tickets for me.

Do you think it's possible to get A level tickets from the ATRs? I'm thinking to ask a friend in the US.