When will Yuzu land 4A

SparkleSalad

When will Mr Hanyu land 4A?  

301 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Now that he's said he's not focused on it anymore, watch him go and drop a perfect 4A on us at Rostelecom, all unsuspecting-like. 

:hihi:

I still wonder, what he will do if he sees Dmitriev jump 4A in practice... (which he probably will, because he is trying to jump them for some time)

Would he go like "look, how it should be done"?

:muahaha:

20 minutes ago, 4Nessie said:

I still wonder, what he will do if he sees Dmitriev jump 4A in practice... (which he probably will, because he is trying to jump them for some time)

Tbh, I really think that this would really be the case :smiley-cool14:.

Once the trigger is on Brian and Ghislain would realize that reigning him down is futile, and they could only watch by the rinkside, hoping for the best.....

I, of course, hope that he would land it perfectly and that Nessie doesn't affect his body in any way :tumblr_inline_mnvwrg4ssV1qz4rgp:

1 hour ago, holina said:

I was just wondering, you know when he said he is at 5% for his 4A, did he mean that he is landing it with positive GOE for 5% of the time?  :hihi:

Thinking also how he said about his 4T3A that if it doesn’t get positive GOE then it doesn’t count....

:lol: Yeah, the words he says and what those words mean to him and what they mean to most people can be quite different. That's why I've been quite certain all along that he has landed the 4A normally - outside of programme, without transitions, and without harness - before the Olys season. 

19 hours ago, 4Nessie said:

Oh yeah. Remember his face when Brezina talked about 4S3A:hihi:

6 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

:lol: Yeah, the words he says and what those words mean to him and what they mean to most people can be quite different. That's why I've been quite certain all along that he has landed the 4A normally - outside of programme, without transitions, and without harness - before the Olys season. 

Yeah, I don't buy the 5% at all. Maybe in his mind, it only counts when it's perfect / >+3GOE 

I am still trying to accept the reality of Dmitriev jumping the 4A. It is hard. I belive Yuzu was convinced that he won't try Nessie when he said that. But it is hard to imagine he would peacefully skate around 4A jumping skater and ignore it.

"Kuyashii is strong in his family"

:hachimaki:

4 hours ago, jinxxoo said:

Yeah, I don't buy the 5% at all. Maybe in his mind, it only counts when it's perfect / >+3GOE 

Yes, I am pretty sure that's what he means! In his mind, landing it isolated without transitions with perfect landing may count. But not if he holds on to the landing. 

Okay. Scenario. Yuzu for some weird reason bombs the SP. Or at least isn't happy with his score, or feels threatened for first place. At the same time Dimitri lands Nessie in practice. Yuzu, who's already kyushi and deliberating all his options for YOLOing his way to victory, suddenly decides that Nessie is a risk worth taking. BAM HISTORY MADE. 

(Please don't kill me... :slinkaway:)

I feel some fans are more impatience about 4a than Yuzuru himself, even when he said clearly he would consider/train again after Nats 

I dont believe Dmitrive would suddenly land clean fully rotated 4a in just a few weeks. I dont understand why would he and his team put a jump that have low or even 0% success rate in competition....

Considering our recent discussion on General Hanyu thread about the impossibility of prerotating axel, I doubt that Dmitriev would be able to land a ratified 4A. 

I think him putting that 4A in his program is more likely to boost the anticipation for his skating. I wouldn't be surprised if he'd end up botching it into a triple or even a single A.

As for Yuzu, I'm more content on believing him fully. I know he's trolled us a lot in the past, or even now he might as well is still trolling us.

But having faith in him will spare me the anxiety of thinking when, where and how will he perform Nessie.

I trust Yuzu to have the best judgment on when, where and how.

Even if he's not the first skater to land it (God forbid!) I'll still be happy if he can land Nessie with an ideal form and score.

30 minutes ago, Katt said:

I feel some fans are more impatience about 4a than Yuzuru himself, even when he said clearly he would consider/train again after Nats 

I dont believe Dmitrive would suddenly land clean fully rotated 4a in just a few weeks. I dont understand why would he and his team put a jump that have low or even 0% success rate in competition....

But they did already. He jumped one in competition if I remember well. Yes, it was not fully rotated. But I think he won't stop trying to jump it.

Just ask yourself what's more like Yuzu: telling us what he's going to do and then following that plan, OR doing something different than what he said and surprising us all? 

When I think about that, trying to predict when he'll bring 4A out is really a pointless pursuit. Because he'll do it whenever. And flatten us all.