When will Yuzu land 4A

SparkleSalad

When will Mr Hanyu land 4A?  

301 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm just both excited and scared for him... it is true, he's talking about it freely, which seems to indicate he is very confident that it's coming, and soon..... if he does it in ACI practice the entire rink, much of Japan and this planet will explode, that's for sure :darklordyuzu:

And I swithered so much I now can't remember which I voted for.

3 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

The deadline he gave himself was the end of this season, was it not?

So most people are confident that he'll land it on his first try?

He actually didn't say what his deadline was...just 'before the deadline'...I took that to mean, 'before anyone else steals it away'...but who knows. 

I'm getting butterflies just thinking about it. Wah! :softYuzu: (why we no have 'jittery hanyu' as an emoji, hah? Or maybe, 'jittery satellites'? Nothing  in the emoji palette is expressing my jumpiness at the moment...)

7 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

(why we no have 'jittery hanyu' as an emoji, hah? Or maybe, 'jittery satellites'? Nothing  in the emoji palette is expressing my jumpiness at the moment...)

Blasphemy! When has the great Yuzuru Hanyu ever been jittery!!! :hachimaki:off with your head!!!!

(I kid I kid! :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: but that said, I couldn't quite call to mind a particular incident at which he looked jittery lol.... hyper yep, impatient/ frustrated check (lol the great glove debacle of ACI FS 2017), but no jitters?? He seems to just take all the energy that would make a normal person jittery and morph into MURDER GLARE)

20 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

He actually didn't say what his deadline was...just 'before the deadline'...I took that to mean, 'before anyone else steals it away'...but who knows. 

I’m sure  he said he intends to land it before the end of the season so when he said deadline wouldn’t he have been referring to that? 

this thread is destroying my ACI zen ;_;

And I don't know what to vote for because we are talking about Yuzu, and Yuzu is Yuzu :13877886:

But I voted for Helsinki because I felt like it, and I think he will at least try it early-ish in the season to have more chances to perfect it. Maybe I should have voted ACI... but I can't believe I'm even discussing this :59227c768286a__s:

I'd guess Helsinki (or Moscow, at the latest.) He's most likely landed 4A in practice, but he wants absolute confidence he could land it successfully in competition. 4A is so sacred to him I don't think he'd include it in a program if it's not perfect in his book. On the other other hand, he also wants his 4A to be the first to be rectified. Imagine his kuyashi if someone were to officially land it (no matter the GOE) before he does. Who knows? We may even see it at ACI. It's Yuzu we're talking about, after all.

2 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

I’m sure  he said he intends to land it before the end of the season so when he said deadline wouldn’t he have been referring to that? 

Maybe... I'm relying on English subs of his media day interview and all they say is 'before the deadline' but not what deadline. Who knows with Yuzu. 

I voted Helsinki :kitty: I think he would try it if his body permits it but he might wanna try the new programs plus shortened FS at an actual competition first (which is ACI) so I'd say Helsinki's more reasonable :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg: and idk but I still have suspicion towards his new SP, I hope he'll prove me wrong cause putting it in the FS seems more reasonable :13877886:

It's prob in either GP. It's true he landed 1st 4Lo in ACI but he had landed it well in ice shows he might've had tons of times working on it the previous seasons.

Last ss he landed 4lz in CoR (1st GP), so I expect the same time this ss.

But it's Yuzu, so can't wait to be trolled again :sadPooh: