When will Yuzu land 4A

SparkleSalad

When will Mr Hanyu land 4A?  

301 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yuzu said he want to try 4A this season right? Since he's the man of his words, I believe he will do it this season (if his health allows him to) I don't think he will try it at ACI because it was the first competition and he needs to know how judges score his new programs so my bet he's gonna try it at Helsinki. 

Uuhhh I'm so not ready for 4A. His recent 3A is soooo huge, I feel terrified and excited at the same time. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

There is a survey like this in the Italian facebook group and a lot of people actually voted 4CC because it's in the second half of the season and because it's preparation for Worlds :knc_brian2:

I voted cup of Russia... I kinda think also Helsinki but not knowing how far is Yuzu's progress with 4A, I want to keep it down a little with the anticipation. End of november is reasonable enough for him :peek:

It is hard to say but my guess is that if he did not add it at the beginning of the season he won't do it later so I pick Helsinki but I don't know what his real priorities are for this season and I could be very wrong. I am thinking that he probably wants to be at his best at Nationals and Worlds (his two home competitions) so I don't see him adding it at or close to either competition. On the other hand he may want to land it at home so that would be where he would do it   :14066882:

Hmm... I think, he should jump it at ACI. Just to test the waters... You know, if he lands it at a big competition and is told that he won't get any points because it's not valid or something, it would not be funny.

So, because it is Yuzuru we are talking about, I think we have two realistic options:

Either

1) he tries it at ACI to see how his Loch Ness monster stands regarding points

or

2) he jumps his Nessie at CoR as a statement, for Plushenko. Because we all know, CoR this season will be enormously important to him. I bet he would want to show Plushenko the best jump he could get...

1 minute ago, 4Nessie said:

Hmm... I think, he should jump it at ACI. Just to test the waters... You know, if he lands it at a big competition and is told that he won't get any points because it's not valid or something, it would not be funny.

That will never happen! 4A is already recognized as a possible jump with the according Base Value. The only way it would be 'valid' is if he underrotated it (it would still be 'valid' but the bv would be lowered and it would not be a true 4A in the eyes of a lot of people, Yuzuru included) or if it was downgraded (even worse than UR). But they will never say 'it is not valid'! 

Just now, 4Nessie said:

Heh! You want to wig us all! :smiley_hairpull:

Maybe I am jealous because I have already lost all my hair :68556365: