Yatagarasu

[2018] CS ACI (20.09-22.09) - Practice, Fluff & all the In-betweens

Thanks for all the advices guys. I thought I was already insane jumping fences with my babies but FS is insanity on another level.

Lots of tea, check. As for the other items it will have to wait I don’t think I can bring them with me on the jumping field :joy:, it’ll be me alone screaming silently in front of my phone.

Start time on streaming for me corresponds with start of pairs comp so looks like no streaming of practice.  Unless of course they start with practice and it isn't so liveish.  Or I've totally got the timings wrong.  Or ...... my brain's just exploded ........... Hope those lucky enough to do a real live view have a wonderfully time. 

9 minutes ago, Neenah said:

I moved a few days ago and shipped my pooh with other stuff that was supposed to be delivered before me but was delayed, and now I am poohless  :drama:

Good thing that I am totally zen for this particular competition  :biggrin:

Poohless.  What an expression!!!!  :embSwan:

I checked the time showing on my livestream feed too and it says it will start streaming for pairs. Gah!

I wondered briefly if I should stay awake for the Ondrej Nepela mens SP,

but then I'm still hoping there will be a livestream for ACI practices... Skate Canada didn't you promise this?? :animated-smileys-angry-033:

Anyone have spare poohs? I only have a spiderman Panda plushie.

Just now, katonice said:

I checked the time showing on my livestream feed too and it says it will start streaming for pairs. Gah!

I wondered briefly if I should stay awake for the Ondrej Nepela mens SP,

but then I'm still hoping there will be a livestream for ACI practices... Skate Canada didn't you promise this?? :animated-smileys-angry-033:

They promised and they won't answer anyone on Twitter. :angrypooh:

20 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

Someone on twitter said maybe it was related to him WD in the middle of his FS at a Mexican competition the previous(?) week:tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

I can't find the source, sorry

Oh no I hope he is okay :sadPooh:

6 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Anybody else want to bug SC on Twitter?

I did yesterday. They seem to ignore everyone though...

Bradie Tennell just landed her 3Lz-3Lo. Her jumps have been looking pretty solid today so far, and she's definitely the fastest on the ice in this practice group.

thank you @kaerb for your live reports and giving Ted our love!:tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw:

also thanks to all satellites reporting, thanks for sharing!:grouphug:

hace 28 minutos , Xen said:

as a substitute for a mixture of wanting to hug him and smack him over the head at times. And a good substitute for a desk when he does or says something that makes you want to bang your head into a desk.

LOL!!! :rofl2:don’t do that! I’m still at work!!!!!