Yatagarasu

[2018] JGP Richmond (12.09 - 15.09)

curious about Yuna and Rion

crossing fingers for Young You

ah finally I'll watch Anna's SP live without interruptions:img_21:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nastya bb finally :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: I'm so happy :tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg: and so worried help :14066882:

oh no I want too many ladies on podium, what do I do? (but seriously I want Nastya to do well, I want to see her again :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:)

I guess not big competition for Stephen, right? I don't see big names from last season GP...tho maybe a new big name will be born!

rooting for the Jpn boys!

many names I don't know, so there's room for some more interesting discoveries :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Young Majorov is doing back to back events:tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

I've read Sena might try 4S?...

wait, I had Tomoki on my fave list from last season, I need to rewatch his programs :tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid:

uh, I'll watch the ladies and pairs SP are at 21.00pm for me, but I'll catch up with the rest at a more reasonable hour... tho I guess I could use some night-training for ACI next week:13877886:

36 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nastya bb finally :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: I'm so happy :tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg: and so worried help :14066882:

Our wild child's first JGP assignment and I can't watch :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw:

15 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Our wild child's first JGP assignment and I can't watch :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw:

:consoling2:

I'll watch and cheer for two...or 1000 :biggrin: let's hope she'll be smiling after her skates:fingerscrossed:

ah, I'm so anxious :59227c768286a__s: watching the other russian jr ladies doesn't make me this anxious :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

I might be able to watch some of this live if I understood the time conversion correctly :P Anyhow, I hope Tarakanova and Young You have a really good outing!

On 9/10/2018 at 2:08 PM, ralucutzagy said:

This weekend is packed! We have JGP Richmond and 2 senior Challenger comps! What to do! What to watch first!!! :59227c768286a__s:

Also, awful times for me ... girls sp, kinda okay, 21.00 but men sp at 3.45 in the morning ... sigh

I don't know what to watch:embSwan:

But yes, I will prioritize JGP and am especially worried/rooting for Tarakanova.

ahhhhh it's starting:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

ETA: I love the intro:studsmatta:

TEEEEED I'VE MISSED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

mentions of Yuzu even if only for competition info makes me happy:67638860: (LOL TED fumbling with Zhenya's name):68468287: